Tow truck wars are heating up. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tow truck wars are heating up.

That was very smooth, like out of a TV show

I wonder if they knew the driver was in it? Or buddy just sleeping waiting on a call. Those two went from arson to attempted murder ? It was a sketchy business 30yrs ago when I drove a wrecker , but it was heated arguments not torching stuff .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

The Russian mob is big on tow trucks, body shops, vehicle impounds. If there's a problem just make some calls...
Is the Russia in the room with us right now? I don't think I've ever seen a Russian tow truck driver in the gta, they are usually all from Brampton.

It’s also a great money maker on its own , have a tow company pick up your car and try and get it released after the accident , hundreds per day “storage “ and no one will answer the phone to get a release form. Insurance companies hate tow companies, and that’s saying something.

There are lots of Russians, many of them are based along the Yonge corridor between Sheppard and Aurora. They like highway breakdowns, and accidents that leave cars undrivable. Not much into flat tires and tows to the local repair shop. Oh, they also like OPP officers that do HTA along 407/404 & 400.

This was my first thought.....weren't all these new laws supposed to "Fix" the towing industry by removing the turf war song and dance and such, as well as stopping all the obscene rip off fees and abuse of customers?

Let me guess....more laws without any actual enforcement, so the tow truck companies are just ignoring them all? <shocked pikachu face>

If they could stop linking the police to the tow industry, we may see some enforcement. The police conduct focus groups to try and understand the public mistrust . It’s not hard for anyone but them to comprehend.

If they could stop linking the police to the tow industry, we may see some enforcement. The police conduct focus groups to try and understand the public mistrust . It’s not hard for anyone but them to comprehend.

If they could stop police from taking payoffs from tow drivers, that might help too.

One of the key players in the tow truck wars.. was killed the other day.

I live in such an insulated bubble / naive life. I don't even know how people can live such a dangerous life for money.

Insane (to me), what we do to one another just to make more more more.

Back
Top Bottom