Toronto Motorcycle Show - February 17-19 2023 | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Motorcycle Show - February 17-19 2023

@Baggsy can't make the show....

@mixedup can you? If so the tickets are yours! Let me know.

I'll be in the RideSafe School booth 240 Sunday 10am-5pm. Come say hi if you are around that time.
Cheers.
ohhhhhh i didn't know you were RS. cool!

I know Peter T. well

Plot twist: Sochi is Peter T.

(Or not)
Based on the signature it says Alex, and Peter doesn't frequent these boards 😁

haha, no, I am not, Alex is my real name and l love my name :)

Started last year, easing into it - still junior. Decided to jump into it when my daughter decided to get her M2 last year :)
Best of luck!

I'm going to the media event tomorrow morning. I'm going to try to speak directly to the representatives of the manufacturers.
I would like the following questions answered:

Aprilia - Why are you paying Maverick Vinales over 10x what you pay Aleix Asparagus?

Royal Enfield - Would it kill you to spend a little more money and make a motor that isn't three or four different colors?

Vespa - Have you considered making your underseat storage or topcases even just 1" bigger so a full face fits?

Harley-Davidson - You discontinued the V-Rod so you could increase production of the Street at the Kansas City plant. Two years later you shut down the Kansas City plant and moved Street production to the Pennsylvania plant. The next year you discontinued the Street line. Now you make a liquid cooled motorcycle derived from the V-Rod's engine and making the same power the V-Rod made 20 years ago. You've gone a really long way to come full circle. My question is, what the **** are you guys doing?

Honda - Why did it take you an extra two years to let us have the Trail 125?

Suzuki - Why has it been 13 years since you made a new cruiser?

Yamaha - Are you actually going to let us have XSR900s this year, because we got none in Ontario last year and I wanted one and you cockteased and blueballed me and I'm not okay.

I have a media badge. I am told this makes me a member of the press. I demand the truth.

Does anyone know if Ducati, BMW and Kawasaki are going to be at the show?
When I look at the floor layout, I don't see any of the above manufacturers. Other than GP bikes being there and possibly bringing what they have on their sales floor. Which may not be the latest from Ducati or all their new bikes.

When I look at the floor layout, I don't see any of the above manufacturers. Other than GP bikes being there and possibly bringing what they have on their sales floor. Which may not be the latest from Ducati or all their new bikes.
I believe in the past, Ducati has used GP as their proxy.

I am going today, so I will update this post.

If they aren't on the floor plan... :sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom