Toronto Motorcycle Show - February 17-19 2023 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Motorcycle Show - February 17-19 2023

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
BRRRRRRRRRRRR it's cold out there! We are getting ready for the Toronto Motorcycle Show that will be held at the Enercare Center on February 17-19 2023.

THE TORONTO MOTORCYCLE SHOW ROARS BACK TO THE ENERCARE CENTRE, EXHIBITION PLACE, FEBRUARY 17-19, 2023

THIS FAMILY DAY WEEKEND EVENT DELIVERS PLENTY OF FUN, EXCITEMENT, AND NEW DISCOVERIES FOR RIDERS OF ALL AGES AND EXPERIENCE LEVELS

TORONTO (January 19, 2023) – Ontario's biggest motorcycle manufacturers' event, the Toronto Motorcycle Show presented by NFP, is roaring back to the Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place, from Friday, February 17 to Sunday, February 19.

The show provides riding enthusiasts with their first chance to get hands-on with the newest models of motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and side-by-sides from the top motorcycle brands, including Aprilia, Can-Am, Harley-Davidson, Honda, KTM, Moto Guzzi, Piaggio, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Vespa, and Yamaha.

In addition, the Toronto Motorcycle Show will feature a selection of custom and vintage motorcycles, parts, gear, apparel, and accessories. Also front and center will be riding clubs, training schools, destinations, and charity rides, ready to answer all your riding-related questions and help you kick-start the next riding season..

We will be giving away 2 sets of tickets to this show, in this thread. The post numbers have already been randomly selected.

Let's hear it. What manufacturer are you most excited to see? Are you in the market for a new bike this season or just want to be able to be in a room with ALL the bikes, to help combat the sad news from the groundhog that we have at least 6 more weeks of this white stuff before we should start prepping our bikes for the 2023 riding season.

Last edited:
Royal Enfield (figures, huh ?)
I hope they have the new Hunter and 650 cruiser on display and it would be very cool to see their flat tracker.
I guy can wish, can't he ?

How do you know Ducati or Kawasaki won't be attending the show?

I want to see what the Chinese are doing with their Benelli, KTM, MotoMorelli, MVAgusta and HD deals. Also interested in RE.

Not buying, just browsing.

I’m looking forward to seeing all the manufacturers and am always looking for a new bike!

So many great bikes to choose from.

Will head down with a couple buddies and maybe my brother too.

Been thinking about a new bike and I'm not super tuned into what everybody is currently offering

Excited to check out the street triple moto 2

For example, I had no idea this existed

I would like to see the new 890 adv or 790 adv from KTM. Also, I would ask the wife if she wants to try seating on some motorcycles to see if her feet can touch the ground.

No Kawasaki though eh?

Back
Top Bottom