Too Good to be True? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Too Good to be True?

I agree with some goals but doubt they would achieve them.

There is something in their platform for everyone but at the same time something offensive to everyone.

I like the part where immigrants have to agree to "Canadian values". Exactly what values and when were those values set? It's like ordering one large pizza to feed 13 people (Provinces and territories) and expecting them all to want the same toppings.

"Deficit and the economy" their numbers don't add up. In no way am I saying that we are not in trouble, but this isn't the way out of it.
"Multiculturalism and immigration" I'm not going to touch this.
"Environment" this alone is a disastrous direction which rules out me ever voting for them. It may be the populist direction ("Gasoline costs too much") but it's the wrong direction (we really should be aiming towards cutting down the amount that we use, to the extent that it won't matter what it costs since you're not using much of it anyhow).
"Free expression" ???
"Covid19" their approach will not work.

Hard no.

nope.

Maxine can't even remeber where he leaves important government documents. "Are they at home with my gf the ex biker?"

Thank you for the link. I’m fully on board with their vision. I don’t hear enough differentiation between Libs and Cons. Cons likely believe they can steal Lib votes by not differentiating too much and giving people an option other than JT.

While I like the PPC vision, they may not have the ability to execute due to being new at the PM/Cabinet game. However, I will take the chance that they can’t execute vs a guarantee of the status quo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the link. I’m fully on board with their vision. I don’t hear enough differentiation between Libs and Cons. Cons likely believe they can steal Lib votes by not differentiating too much and giving people an option other than JT.

While I like the PPC vision, they may not have the ability to execute due to being new at the PM/Cabinet game. However, I will take the chance that they can’t execute vs a guarantee of the status quo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by “new” do you mean “in cloud cuckooland”

Weak sauce. They need to step up their game.

1. Approve and subsidise all oil pipelines
2. Support old growth logging, and get those hippies out of the way
3. Lower the price of electricity by reintroducing coal plants
4. Subsidise trucks

Weak sauce. They need to step up their game.

1. Approve and subsidise all oil pipelines
2. Support old growth logging, and get those hippies out of the way
3. Lower the price of electricity by reintroducing coal plants
4. Subsidise trucks
I thought we effectively did 1,2 and 4 already.

Apparently a PPC riding president was involved with throwing gravel at JT. I think JT's a moron that deserves to be criminally charged but throwing rocks at him? Not a good day for the PPC. That juvenile behavior plays right into the persona and fear-mongering put forward by the other parties.

True, but I strongly suspect there are many charges he could catch regarding corruption, misuse of public funds, failure to report sexual harassment, harassment, etc.
I strongly suspect that CPC and NDP would not let it go if there was something actually to charge for. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I strongly suspect that CPC and NDP would not let it go if there was something actually to charge for. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can't get behind the curtain. Any attempt at shining light results is a huge wall. If a change of government takes place, no way another party has the stones to look back. Their turn to be in the spotlight would come soon enough. Better for all the politicians that they sabre rattle but never actually take a swing.

Back
Top Bottom