To Censor or not to Censor? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

To Censor or not to Censor?

He got the message. He gets his energy from conflicts. Filtering, banning and criticism are just sparring techniques that hone his fetishes. It's like fighting with a pig. Everyone gets covered with mud and the pigs love it.
Wait, did you just stereotype pigs? Some pigs identify as dogs for your information. I've also met pigs that identify as tigers.

Over the last couple of years a lot of active forums get buried in the "Trash Talk" section of the site.

Often the stated reason is this is a motorcycle forum, which I'd say OK to except it's not a discussion forum about motorcycles, it's a forum frequented by a community of motorcyclists who largely discuss non-motorcycle things. Look at the main page, most of the time 70% of the discussion are non-motorcycle, and if you look at the post count it probably goes toward 90%.

View attachment 64722

If you look at the threads in Trash Talk, they are mostly moved when the banter shifts to politics -- and almost always when it's poking fun at one particular party.

I get moving forums that become pointless because of conspiracies, vulgarism, hate, trolls, and meaningless political mudwallowing. Not so much when the discussion carries vibrant yet dissenting views or opinions.

Rant over.
The heavy handed censorship of this forum is the reason I stopped visiting daily years ago.

Edited to add:

Not talking about topics of a political or religious nature either. If an aspect of motorcycling or GTA life that wasn't in line with their interests, it was gone in a cloud of BS. Meanwhile they post whatever/where ever with impunity. Nope, not for me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom