To all Durham riders... This Saturday May 26 Run up north!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

To all Durham riders... This Saturday May 26 Run up north!!

Time for a nice ride up north people i won't post the route i don't want the popo to know my destination.
Feel free to drop a line for more info.
Meeting place is (Whitby) Thickson and Taunton at the Esso station
Be on time by 9:30 we're leaving no later than 9:45am

The weather is suppose to be really good, soo let's hope it stays like this!!!

I have a few runs line up for this summer like --Barrys Bay--Bancroft--Haliburton--Calabogie--Huntsville

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers;-)

Is this ride still on? Weighing our Options.... 1 Busa and 2 NInja's How many going? Whats the route ?

I just got home, we couldn't have asked for better weather conditions. I was nice to see familiar faces as well as the new faces (Emanuel and Brian) how can I forget a guy like ASSASIN!!! How is your bike Brian is it starving for oil? lol We really enjoyed the ride today, everything was good - great group to ride with - good food- not too hot- and no popo!!! I was wondering what happened to Carlos and the other guy with the V storm?

Tnks guys

Sal

Seguin-20120526-00326.jpg Here is the wild man! Great ride today all! Thanks for another great one Sempre1.!

Ahah i like that pic, you're right it is a "" Wild man"".......the one and only assasin!!!!

I just got home, we couldn't have asked for better weather conditions. I was nice to see familiar faces as well as the new faces (Emanuel and Brian) how can I forget a guy like ASSASIN!!! How is your bike Brian is it starving for oil? lol We really enjoyed the ride today, everything was good - great group to ride with - good food- not too hot- and no popo!!! I was wondering what happened to Carlos and the other guy with the V storm?

Tnks guys

Sal

No invite buddy :(

Thx Sal nice route,props to you sal well run and a good time.Will definitely come out again and maybe I can entice you to come try the west end goodies sometime.Nice meeting new people

ufc tonight buffalo wild wing beside you? 930

Hell your so good you could run race slicks in the rain man well at least when you were on the gsxr750
:)

sempri1! thx for the ride! glad to meet all the pro racers! I was waiting for Carlos and then I got loss LOL but I did make it ( have fish and chip for lunch) to the park (solo! shiet it should be group ride!) and back around 6. Take care!

Wow wow wow. The West meets the East.
I miss the greatest event of the year.

Back
Top Bottom