To all Durham riders... This Saturday May 26 Run up north!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

To all Durham riders... This Saturday May 26 Run up north!!

sempre1

Time for a nice ride up north people i won't post the route i don't want the popo to know my destination.
Feel free to drop a line for more info.
Meeting place is (Whitby) Thickson and Taunton at the Esso station
Be on time by 9:30 we're leaving no later than 9:45am

The weather is suppose to be really good, soo let's hope it stays like this!!!

I have a few runs line up for this summer like --Barrys Bay--Bancroft--Haliburton--Calabogie--Huntsville

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers;-)

hmmm sounds interesting new roads! never done any up that way,

And i think you should certainly test the roads this way.;-)

I've done the Niagra run too many times this year already,be good to see all new stuff.I'm in,as long as weather holds.

Yeah, the cops like to ruin those trips, ask me how I know ;) I know another group planning a "north" rip on the same day, I'll see what time they had in mind and figure out which I'd like to attend :)

-Jamie M.

My.... computer.... is.... trying.... to.... tell.... me.... something!

507.png

-Jamie M.

I'm in! On something a little bigger than the V-Strom I had for last year's popo run.

I'm in! On something a little bigger than the V-Strom I had for last year's popo run.

Is it a Kawi 1000? Finally i'll get to see the mean machine..eheh

Last edited:
My bike has a date with the Dyno tomorrow morning, GF's too, so won't be able to make it :(

-Jamie M.

Its doesnt matter what bike people ride, I like all bikes, as long as people have the right mind set and are wanting to have fun with it. Okay people, looks like tomorrows weather will be nice, looking foward to enjoying the ride with everyone.

Pls don't be late i will leave at 9:45 no exceptions to anybody,there is one more quick meeting spot on the way up.

Back
Top Bottom