TMP Track day June 9th???? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Track day June 9th????

Keep up the +ve attitude AJ, hope to see you on the track again real soon! :thumbup:

^^Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! U guys/gals are awesome!

@Gareth - I will def be there @ the GoLo Day on the 27th! So I'll catch up for sure with u there :D Only sh@#y thing is I won't be riding with any of u guys :(

AJ

Vids or it didn't happen.

LOL. Crappy phone vid just after the drizzle. (You asked)

Then we had THIS. Woohoooo
IMAG0269.jpg

So we could enjoy like this.

Last edited:
Thx for the holla dude. For those who were there sorry for delaying ur day. Ya cola, both Karim and I (I think that'a how u spell his name) were at the hospital. just got home, but Karim is in Hamilton Hospital getting a little surgery done on his elbow tonight. (Hope it goes well dude if ur reading and u heal quick)

I had a CT scan done cause i couldn't remember a thing from getting on the front straight right through to sitting in the paramedics truck (approx a half hour). That turned out to be ok. X-ray on back, shoulder and collar bone all turned up ok (whew, but shoulders and ribs still hurt like hell from getting banged up). Ultimate damage was broken left baby finger and right hand. They couldn't cast the right hand due to swelling, so I gotta go back this weekend to get it set and casted. I should still be able to get back on the track by end of Aug :D

From what I've been told, it was a pretty spectacular incident and I was a blubbering fool a bit when i was blacked out *LOL*. Thx to u and all the other guys/gals that helped out! Never ceases to amaze me how awesome everyone in this community is. Looks like it's just running trackdays for me at the track for the next couple of months :) I think I'll get the most out of this prescription of perks I got though :D

AJ

Take it easy man, and heal up fast.

Back
Top Bottom