TMP Labour Day Weekend | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Labour Day Weekend

The official policy is: If they cancel the entire day and you ARE present, they will credit you so you can use it on another day.

Unless they cancel in advance, lol..

TJ, you're off the hook bud (for now, hehehe). Thanks to parillaguy, I now have a working front warmer in my possession, which I can use during the weekend. So I'm all set, yeah! It's only now when the real watching of the weather begins :tongue10:

Chief, any chance you're coming Sunday or Monday? Don't forget those clear visors you've got for me :D

Haven't been there in a while. Are there any inclines there to make it easier loading/unloading a bike from a pickup?

Haven't been there in a while. Are there any inclines there to make it easier loading/unloading a bike from a pickup?

I'm pretty sure if you ask someone will help you unload.

U can unload onto my trailer ill be there tomorrow blue r1 gold rims, feel free to ask

You guys are awesome. I don't think I'll make it for Sat but will try for Sunday. Will be on a black gsxr.

Red cbr aiming for Sunday
y5emuvup.jpg

WTF, I was just installing my GPA's, and this is what I saw on the front tire. Is it ok to run like that?

2013-08-28163833_zps574b35b9.jpg

Update: apparently it's ok. It's not against the grain during braking anyway, so I should be good.

The exact same thing happened on my tire after a few laps at tmp......

It's still on the tire now too after a few thousand km's

Hoping to get down there tomorrow. Just had the bike tuned at Z1 and really itching to give it a spin.

Back
Top Bottom