Tire contingency? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tire contingency?

YellowDuck

Site Supporter
Anyone have info on Bridgestone or Dunlop's 2015 tire contingency programs? I can't find anything online.

Would be nice to choose tires and be ready for spring testing.

Use a Bridgestone front and Dunlop rear or vice versa and collect big money.

and a dunlop canopy ;0

I figured that much from the other thread.
My bike will be on Dunlops (as usual) with Dunlop patches on my leathers, Dunlop stickers on my bike, under my Dunlop canopy.

Sheena sent me an email yesterday regarding Dunlop apparently its close to done and should be released next week. Havent heard from the rest.

Last edited:
Lower than last year and only paying back to 3rd place.

Sigh.... hopefully we'll get some bigger grids some day an payouts will improve.

How the hell does Nuspeed gets the same contingency as Amateur superbike????

Is this another copy and paste error situation? or is there something I am not thinking off?

Hate to sound negative but stuff is not making sense lately and yes I appreciate having anything but the distribution seems odd, how many sets of tires do the 250 need in one year? one set maybe!

"The vision of this class will be maintained as a beginning place for racers to be to start their racing careers in a low-pressure manner." but let's give them the same contingency as Superbike to raise the pressure just a little .. nuts

Last edited:

Sigh.... hopefully we'll get some bigger grids some day an payouts will improve.

Payouts have shrunk even in the short time I've been racing. I blame track dayz.

Sell that litre bike and buy a lwt twin, easy bike on tires and good pay out. ;)

Also last year wasn't the change that they would only pay back to 3rd, but you only needed 6 bikes instead of 8. Now it's back to 8, and still only paying to 3rd

Back
Top Bottom