Time to stop waving | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Time to stop waving

Wave or not wave, up to you and personal preference. I like to wave at other riders and will continue doing it. Even if I don't get a wave back.
I think whenever u do something different from the masses, others doing the same appreciate it and wave. I used to own a fiesta ST and would get a wave from fusion and fiesta ST owners, every single time. Now I have civic si and still get occasional wave from other si owners. But nobody cares when I am in my wife's car which is a pretty common model.

I have a Mustang too, and they all like to wave and/or flash high beams at each other.
You mean the Wife has a Mustang that you're a passenger in.. hehehe... ;)

I get the wave from jeep owners as well when i'm driving my JK, always the 2 finger peace sign

I've been told that WRX STi driver's have a wave...

(this was pointed out by a friend of my wife who's married to a guy who owns one and who thought it was hilariously stupid. She seemed to think the majority had backwards baseball caps one...)

I've been told that WRX STi driver's have a wave...

(this was pointed out by a friend of my wife who's married to a guy who owns one and who thought it was hilariously stupid. She seemed to think the majority had backwards baseball caps one...)

Lol I dont think so.

I used to like screaming at the bar or club my friend has a STI. ?

Since we're talking about waving who waits for a cruiser to wave first so you dont feel like a dork when they don't 80% of the time? We going to talk about this?
Usually the mid life crisis dude bros doing their best Sons of Anarchy imitation

To be fair, I think she was mostly embarrassed to be in car. They are both over 40, and the STi was a bit of a mid-life crisis purchase...
Ah we are all under 40...

The older dudes moved onto BMWs like the M2 and M5.

At least it is practical minus the insane gas consumption :)

I was recently looking at STIs and other performance cars, but then promptly remembered that 4 wheels are for getting groceries
(or getting to work in the snow)

I was recently looking at STIs and other performance cars, but then promptly remembered that 4 wheels are for getting groceries
(or getting to work in the snow)

Same.. i got a clearance deal on a MT GLI ...

It gets me 34 - 36 mpg on the highway ?

And mechanical slip diff reduces the nasty torque steer unlike the accord 2.0t...

I did try the Toyota thing for 3 years and it wasnt for me. Everyday I took that to work I was dying inside...

Same.. i got a clearance deal on a MT GLI ...

It gets me 34 - 36 mpg on the highway ?

And mechanical slip diff reduces the nasty torque steer unlike the accord 2.0t...

I did try the Toyota thing for 3 years and it wasnt for me. Everyday I took that to work I was dying inside...
I tried to buy an accent once. I was debating whether I could live with it for a decade without aiming myself at the closest tree as it was so much cheaper than a car I didn't hate. I couldn't do it. I keep them for ~10 years, the per km cost isn't terrible (and it turns out that the car I ended up with was <$0.10 per km in depreciation so it was cheaper than the accent per km).

STI is over rated anyway, Dated unreliable platform. New ones are corollas with body kits. Love an old bugeye though.
performance is fine, the econobox interior is not.

i wouldn't buy one new.

Back
Top Bottom