Time to get my M | GTAMotorcycle.com

Time to get my M

Kedo

Site Supporter
Hello Everyone,

I have finally made the decision to get my M licence after years of putting it off for. I bought a convertible a couple of years ago to try and compensate for it, but it still can't replicate the open air like a bike can.
I have ridden before but that was many years ago with the first bike I rode being a Honda 50 ( the older crowd will remember it).
Anyways, I have my M1 with my M2 course booked at Sheridan in 3 weeks so I am looking forward to riding and am happy to have found GTAM.

:hello2:

Hello there and welcome. It is true there is nothing like riding. I guess I am the older crowd as well because the first bike I rode was a 50 that one of the neighbourhood boys had. Wow seems like forever ago! LOL
Good choice taking the course. It is a ton of important information and tips. Good luck to you.

Welcome, I took the course at Sheridan as well, you' ll have a blast and learn a few new things they're great instructors

Welcome, enjoy...

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

welcome

Welcome, I took the course at Sheridan as well, you' ll have a blast and learn a few new things they're great instructors

Thanks, I was not sure what course to take but a friend agreed with you and said her experience at Sheridan was awesome as the instructos were great. Being in Oakville it made it an easy choice as I am really looking forward to getting my M2.

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with the course, I did mine there many years ago, and agree the instructors are great! Cheers

I took the M2 course in late OCT 2011 it was the last session for the season. I enjoyed ever bit of it, and i learned a lot. The only bad part was that we did it in the rain in cold temperatures...

for the training sessions i recommend using their dirt bikes... not the CBR 125's... the dirt bikes are more nimble

I took the M2 course in late OCT 2011 it was the last session for the season. I enjoyed ever bit of it, and i learned a lot. The only bad part was that we did it in the rain in cold temperatures...

for the training sessions i recommend using their dirt bikes... not the CBR 125's... the dirt bikes are more nimble

I was trying to figure out what to use as I thought it was best to try both. Day 2 for the test should be the dirt bike then. Thanks for the insight.

They have three types:

Honda rebel

Dirt bikes

And the cbr 125...

Wanting to be cool I chose the cbr...

After befriending a instructor he moched me and told me how stupid I was to use the cbr... He recommended the dirt bikes because there easier to control at low speeds (parking lot scenarios)

Once you choose a bike on DAY1 they tell you to use that bike for the full three day course

Perfect.Thanks again.

BTW.I still cant figure out paying $3-5K a year for insurance but I guess thats because I am broke for another year or so, but I am getting ready now with my licence ..........my ex does well though.>for another year or so .lol
Have fun with it. Cheers

Welcome to GTAM!!

Back
Top Bottom