These Conservatives | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

These Conservatives

PP certainly doesn't have one. (and plenty of others in Ottawa do, from all parties).

Lmao all I see is a salty man child upset they may not be able to suck on the government teet for much longer.
22 Minutes has always had connections to the federal Liberal party, probably because that’s the hand that feeds them.

I’m guessing 22Minutes will be an early chop for CBC as there is no journalistic content.

22 Minutes has always had connections to the federal Liberal party, probably because that’s the hand that feeds them.

I’m guessing 22Minutes will be an early chop for CBC as there is no journalistic content.

There's only one guy left on the show that's remotely close to being funny. The clip of him getting snowboarding lessons in Thunder Bay a few weeks ago from our Head Snowboarder was good. He took some good shots at Skippy.

This one is pretty good. "I almost drowned that time."

There's only one guy left on the show that's remotely close to being funny. The clip of him getting snowboarding lessons in Thunder Bay a few weeks ago from our Head Snowboarder was good. He took some good shots at Skippy.

This one is pretty good. "I almost drowned that time."

Lmao I actually played this when he first became prime Minister, we had to stop 10 mins in to avoid having to have our stomachs pumped, he spoke slower back then and the aaaahhhs were longer.

Lmao all I see is a salty man child upset they may not be able to suck on the government teet for much longer.
Really I saw a man who couldn't take a comedic ambush in stride, like many other high level leaders we've had have done before. He couldn't even handle it like his illustrious former (?) leader did, with humor.

Really I saw a man who couldn't take a comedic ambush in stride, like many other high level leaders we've had have done before. He couldn't even handle it like his illustrious former (?) leader did, with humor.

Was that funny? I never loved most of 22 minutes and it's gone downhill imo. I would be happy if no more of my tax dollars were used on it. If a private company wants to use their money, I have no issue with it staying alive.

Last edited:
Was that funny? I never loved most of 22 minutes and it's gone downhill imo. I would be happy if no more of my tax dollars were used on it. If a private company wants to use their money, I have no issue with it staying alive.
The laser eye surgery thing seemed previously thought out and wasn't bad, the rest he seemed forced, as if he was expecting to be jumped by goons, and dragged out in handcuffs. The editing was weird. Rebel News is definitely better at that type of "I'm in the news, 'reporting'".

Which way will the Conservatives vote on this?

They can always vote to do the election sooner instead of later. 🤷‍♂️
I’m thinking this will be a done deal. The Axis of Weasels have 28 MPs, the BLOC have 20. Many know a they will be unemployed, why wouldn’t they try to move the date to their personal advantage - more than a $million each in personal gain.

Cons have more MPs that could benefit, but like the last election, PC are at low risk of losing their seats, so they really don’t benefit. They’ll get way more mileage out of making a big deal of the politically greedy taking care of themselves.

Federal's are not PCs (Progressive Conservatives) the party is the CPC (Conservative Party of Canada), the progressive part was dropped long ago via Reform.... PCs last real political power was under Mulroney. The regular use of the term PC, it may just be older people (my generation or older) that is what I knew them as habit but I sometimes wonder is it an attempt to whitewash the Reform roots???

If the election was held today the CPC would win in a landslide, so there is no motivation for any of the other parties to call an early election. Sadly that is how it works.

My prediction on the left strategy....the codifying of abortion will be made an election issue and unless Poilievre can be more like early Harper and keep strict rule over the social far right of the party we are likely looking at a minority government of one sort or another. Like all politics these days, all sides, wedge issues rule supreme.

I am good with minority. Don't care which flavour. Conservative minority would be fun to watch, since I can't see either the Liberals or NDP wanting to work with them.
There is usually an 18 month or so period where it is a game of chicken (any minority government) as the various parties have no war chest for an election. After that (give or take) they start to care about policy.

I am good with minority. Don't care which flavour. Conservative minority would be fun to watch, since I can't see either the Liberals or NDP wanting to work with them.
Depends on Quebec a bit. They might find enough to support from the Bloc if it is narrow.
I'd be happy to see PP flounder for a while.

Back
Top Bottom