The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 302 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

1983 Honda Nighthawk 450 $500
Not a bad bike. Jumps really well. I was concerned about the missing seat as that could cost you as much as the rest of the bike but he has it too. Good price.

How many years is a few years ? How was it stored ? That can make all the difference between a worthwhile project and landfill.
Not the same bike even though it shares part of the name, but if it's any indication of Honda reliability, the last 1988 Hawk GT I rescued sat outside under a tarp for 5 years. I drained the carbs but was too lazy to drain the tank. It fired up on the second attempt on whatever was in there only because I forgot to use the "choke" on the first attempt.

4x6 folding trailer $900

245809721_4329153697192086_2721960165167210772_n.jpg

wasn't sure where to post this, but my eyes!
How is there no mention of those things in the ad? Are they not included? Barf. Are they actually wood or is that just hideous stickers over aluminum?

The green front fender extension also looks terrible. I like the green kawi's as they came but that one is not pretty.

$2,700

Is this too good to be true? I haven't heard back from the seller yet but unless he somehow also got it for an amazing price I don't see why it's so cheap.
looks clean, almost too good to be true, auto trader ads conveniently leave out when the ad was placed, would be surprised if this is still available

Back
Top Bottom