The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 393 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I'd much rather a Bandit, but I've never seen one near this cheap.
While not as cheap as the Katana, Bandit 1200's (or 1250's) for 3K or less seem feasible as they hang out unsold at seemingly reasonable pricing. Thats crazy to me.

Until you ride it they are such a slow heavy poor handling turd. I rode one once and never again.

Sent from the future
My neighbour has one and really likes it but I don't think he has ridden anything better to know what he is missing. I have no desire to test ride it. Inline 4's aren't my thing and that is on the bottom of the pile of those.

EDIT:
For @oioioi it's yellow.

Last edited:
For as ugly as they are, that price for an inline 4... I kinda wanna buy this
no disrespect to anyone that has one but I think they are one of the ugliest bikes ever made.
especially the yellow ones.

Last edited:
While not as cheap as the Katana, Bandit 1200's (or 1250's) for 3K or less seem feasible as they hang out unsold at seemingly reasonable pricing. Thats crazy to me.

I rode a bandit 1250, not far off an FJR as a tourer. I’d ride another.

If you want a decent ST on a budge, Bandit 1250 are hidden gems at the price they go for. Reliable as a hammer, cheap parts and can be serviced anywhere.

Not saying this is a good deal but just putting it out there in case someone is interested.
I have not connection to the seller

1716862980561.png

2013 Can-Am spyder rs- s se5 CA$2,700​

Must be a scam just in case not

1982 Honda CM450e $600 surprisingly not butchered

View attachment 67980
I want to buy that for sentimental reasons it is the same as my first bike. But I would never use it and am trying to get rid of junk not get more.

Sent from the future

Back
Top Bottom