The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 222 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Those appraisals are all ******** anyway. Paid less than 4k for my wife's ring...appraisal came in at close to 8k or so.
He is also willing to trade for a van.

".75 carat endgame to ring trade for van plus cash Paid 3999 plus tax Prefer caravan let me know "

Cool old 2 smoker for $500 -- if I didn't have too many bikes already this would be snatched in a heartbeat!

Thank you Mike
I am picking this up tomorrow
I miss counted, this will make a dozen

You can NEVER have too many Yamaha two strokes
I messaged that ad
I have at least a dozen Yamaha 2Ts now... and no where to put them
Don't have a RD-LC though

The 250s were sold here, but no one bought them as they about the same price as the 350
I'm in the same boat - 9 bikes in the garage - if I get another I'll have no where to sleep.

Those little RD250's can easily hit 50hp with a little porting and carb work.

Thank you Mike
I am picking this up tomorrow
I miss counted, this will make a dozen
You got a killer deal. I thinked twice before posting that bike, saw it 2 minutes after it was listed.

When you have it in order you'll need to let me sit on it for a minute.

I need to ask @Mad Mike and @bitzz .. .

1. Why so many bikes?
2. Where are the pictures of said beauties!?
3. What's so special about THAT particular bike?

I'm not familiar but super curious about your hobby collection.

1. Why so many bikes?

Hobby. I should probably lean out my inventory as I don’t get to ride them enough. I have 2 unmolested ‘81 XV920Rs, I was going to cafe one of them, just can’t stand the thought of sacrificing a complete 40 year old original.

I have 3 little ones that I tore down over the winter, waiting on piston & rings for the TC 125, big bore kit for the SP 125, and I’m building the courage and skills to do a 3 stage candy paint on my TR25.

i should take pics.

1. Why so many bikes?

found a couple of pics on my phone.
310E8A69-284C-466D-BD17-386787F2071F.jpeg9F49C325-BC73-41E6-8271-15D4C34842A3.jpeg

not many of those old XV's were standards
very nice old bike, MM
They are kinda neat. Showa adjustable up front, mono shock rear, both have air preload an adjustable rebound. Enclosed chain drive ( both or chains are in spec after 40 years and 50,000km.) Big 8” headlamp and nearly 20l fuel capacity for touring.

I think Yamaha was taking a shot at the BMW R100.

Reactions: J_F
1)
I am good at GETTING bikes, not so good at getting rid of bikes. I buy bikes and keep them.
I've been doing this a while. I have 32 or 33 bikes. I own some really special bikes.
2)
I don't need pictures of my bikes. I know what they look like. If I want to look at them, they're down stairs.
3)
It's a Yamaha twin two stroke for $500

Usual used Ducati asterisks apply. Probably needs belts/valve adjustment. Unmolested, low mileage, Ducati 999 for $6500

Mimico ..might be a good choice

$_59.JPG

Seems a bit below market.

Mimico ..might be a good choice

$_59.JPG

Seems a bit below market.
You know me so well! I've actually been looking at those but haven't seen too many below 6k. Might be a second attempt (after the Rebel 500) at a cruiser life.

The reviews are pretty positive on it - far more lively and agile than the others....and lighter

Take everything you think you know about cruisers, and toss it all out the window. Kawasaki’s Vulcan S lineup, which includes the base-model S (available with or without ABS), the mid-range S ABS SE and the top-of-the-line S ABS Café, breaks a lot of cruiser rules—and has a lot of fun doing it.

@TwistedKestrel you need this!

Please view this ad:

2006 Honda CBR 900,

Price: $ 900

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
b8788579f70fda96ac2e90205fe9feaf.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

@TwistedKestrel you need this!

Please view this ad:

2006 Honda CBR 900,

Price: $ 900

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
b8788579f70fda96ac2e90205fe9feaf.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
That may work for @MacDoc too. I cant imagine it is still for sale at that price.

Back
Top Bottom