The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 200 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

it is my cup of tea
complete, running RZ for 3,500?
gone quickly of course

cached page, someone got a really good deal

m3kUC9a.jpg
It had low miles too. If I saw it in time it would have been mine.

usually hate it when nice old bikes get a conversion
but this is one of the nicest I've seen

'78 Honda Hawk 400 Scrambler conversion
proper lights, fenders, well done seat, low km
I'd ride it

usually hate it when nice old bikes get a conversion
but this is one of the nicest I've seen

'78 Honda Hawk 400 Scrambler conversion
proper lights, fenders, well done seat, low km
I'd ride it

Wow, that's a nice bike...

Reactions: J_F
I’m not sure if this is a great deal
It’s has a little high kms.
2005 FJR 114K kms $3500

this guy does really nice work

Thats pretty awesome.

If money were no concern, it would be my dream to be able to just build and fabricate cool bikes all day as a job, and not have to worry about selling any of them :p

Reactions: J_F
For those wanting to get into the marriage game and out of riding.(as a result of it)

Wasn’t sure if this should go into this thread or the overpriced thread. ?

For those wanting to get into the marriage game and out of riding.(as a result of it)

Wasn’t sure if this should go into this thread or the overpriced thread. ?

Well it sucks to be that guy but he is more likely to get something 20 years old and clapped out than a drz. Diamonds on the second hand market take a beating. A friend that dabbles in classic jewelry says the market plays around 10% of appraised value.

I’m not sure if this is a great deal
It’s has a little high kms.
2005 FJR 114K kms $3500

That is a great deal, if it's been maintained it's only 1/2 way through it's useful life. I've seen FJRs with 300K that have had only maintenance - no major repairs.

That's a steal...but how was it a daily with only 1500km in 9 years? Must have worked across the street
What's the longest commute you can have in Pet? Not sure why you would use a bike for a commute like that though. Much slower than a car unless they got preferential parking. The poor motor would never be off the choke.

Another oldie but goodie.

93 FJ1200, 52000Kms $2500
Copied Description:
Very clean 93 fj1200 runs and sounds like a new bike. 52000km. Nice Corbin saddle and Michelin tires and brand new battery,carbs just ultrasonically cleaned. Perfect sport tourer for anyone looking. $2500 and no offers without seeing it cause its super nice

1584578565140.png

Back
Top Bottom