The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 297 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Can’t make it tomorrow morning, I’ve got plans with Mrs Tonic. Oh, and I haven’t made either bike back to street legal yet after yesterday’s track shenanigans.
So, you're telling us you're too lazy to remove a bit of tape and plug a couple connectors back together... ;);):eek:

So, you're telling us you're too lazy to remove a bit of tape and plug a couple connectors back together... ;);):eek:

Damn straight!
Didn’t do it tonight and probably won’t get around to doing it until tomorrow late morning or early afternoon.
Too busy sitting here crying because you didn’t make it easy for me to pass you yesterday…..I’m too disappointed with myself….lol!

Sounds right.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Sorry just reading this about 9:30 Sat morn. Could be in KW for 11am and go for a rip out to the forks.
VW I pm'd you my number. Call if you're keen.

Last edited:
Too busy sitting here crying because you didn’t make it easy for me to pass you yesterday…..I’m too disappointed with myself….lol!
Well, in a battle of the belly bulge, does that mean I win or lose?
It was indeed, an epic fatty vs. fatty battle... for all on the YouTube to see. ;-)

I think maybe that's going to be the tag on any videos featuring you and me from now on.. Fatty vs. Fatty. Woop!

Well, in a battle of the belly bulge, does that mean I win or lose?
It was indeed, an epic fatty vs. fatty battle... for all on the YouTube to see. ;-)

I think maybe that's going to be the tag on any videos featuring you and me from now on.. Fatty vs. Fatty. Woop!
Big Evil what's the YouTube channel name??

I need frame sliders, leathers and proper gear
Forget the frame sliders - they can dig in and make the bike cartwheel. Get engine case sliders, fork and swing arm sliders instead.

Leathers you can get for a decent price... All you have to do then is swap out the coolant for distilled water and away you go!

Hey Big Evil, looks like Vicious is thinking about a klr. Like you he didn't have to wait too long for the old guy on a kwak.
(I might have clinched it when I swerved onto the shoulder and pulled up along side him on the gravel at about 100kph - allegedly).

Hey Big Evil, looks like Vicious is thinking about a klr. Like you he didn't have to wait too long for the old guy on a kwak.
(I might have clinched it when I swerved onto the shoulder and pulled up along side him on the gravel at about 100kph - allegedly).
Nicely done!
Glad to hear you made it safely.

Forget the frame sliders - they can dig in and make the bike cartwheel. Get engine case sliders, fork and swing arm sliders instead.

Leathers you can get for a decent price... All you have to do then is swap out the coolant for distilled water and away you go!
That is very true!! I should look at selling my other two bikes and see. Timtune might have me hooked on a KLR

Hahaha, that was too funny. I didn't know the exact speed, but we were up there.
If I get a KLR and pull those moves, I'm buying Brown pants!!😄😆

you only need brown pants to take your VFR in the gravel. the klr is meant for it

Is Hockley Valley going to be problem free for us riders?!?
I'm planning to ride up to Hockley very soon, possibly this Sunday (June 27th, Sunday) but I came across this post on Tonit. See picture
Do you guys think we will be harrassed by locals and OPP going forward?!?
Let me what you guys think?
I don't want to go all the way up there and find a OPP sitting there, everytime I'm coming out of a corner

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210617_181852_com.tonitmedia.tonit.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617_181852_com.tonitmedia.tonit.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 22

Back
Top Bottom