The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread | Page 299 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Official Ongoing Kitchener-Waterloo and surrounding areas thread

Hey KW guys. Anyone know someone that does good kitchen tiling? My friend needs a small job done in her kitchen.

Thinking of buying a little pit bike for my girlfriend to use at my trials. She has never been on a bike and is afraid that she won't know how to balance it.A crf110 would be perfect (no clutch).
Does anyone in the kw area have one that we could borrow for a couple of hours to show her in my backyard (or yours) what it's about?

Thinking of buying a little pit bike for my girlfriend to use at my trials. She has never been on a bike and is afraid that she won't know how to balance it.A crf110 would be perfect (no clutch).
Does anyone in the kw area have one that we could borrow for a couple of hours to show her in my backyard (or yours) what it's about?
Come borrow the gas gas for a bit

Sent from the future

Always looking stuff west of TO. We were doing a Tuesday night ride and eat (Tasty Tuesdays) but it was somewhat hit and miss. Maybe when the weather warms up we could try and revive it.
Regardless I'm all ears.

Give it a whirl. The KW GTAM group rides used to be pretty solid - 8-15 riders on average.
But, that's really taken a hit over the past few years.

Me, I'll make it out to a few, but won't be so much of a regular.

Give it a whirl. The KW GTAM group rides used to be pretty solid - 8-15 riders on average.
But, that's really taken a hit over the past few years.

Me, I'll make it out to a few, but won't be so much of a regular.
you guys should come to a few burger nights, its way more consistent, and full of posties, so you should feel at home

you guys should come to a few burger nights, its way more consistent, and full of posties, so you should feel at home
Burger nights where??
Full of posties eh? How many do track? Would be interesting to have the "Fastest Postie in Canada" be declared. ;)

Posties I can live with but don't you guys meet somewhere in Toronto?
Sometimes the location hits Sauga, but turnout is spotty and west of that likely won't see much attendance unless you guys come east.

There's usually a good turnout at the Gladiator Burger location on Erin Mills Parkway. Nowhere near the "city".

There's usually a good turnout at the Gladiator Burger location on Erin Mills Parkway. Nowhere near the "city".
for those guys guelph is part of the city

Yeah… 50 minutes of slabbing with no traffic from KW. Probably wont’ get too many people from here to go there mid-week.

Back
Top Bottom