The Nigerian's have arrived at GTAM.... SCAM ALERT!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Nigerian's have arrived at GTAM.... SCAM ALERT!!!

REDBALLS

Site Supporter
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife....

I posted last week looking for a fan assembly for my bike on GTAM. Below is the post.

WTB: 2007-2009 FZ6 fan/ blower assy
I Have a 2008 FZ6 and I need a radiator fan as soon as possible. The part is on backorder from Yamaha Canada indefinitely. The part number is 4S8-12405-00-00. Please if you have one I will pay in cash, paypal, blood, sweat, tears, or you can have my first born child.

Thanks

Today I received an obvious scam private message in my inbox on GTAM. Below is the private message from a member named g7vkq.

g7vkq said:
Hello I am contacting you regarding your wanted advert, How you still interested in buying this item.. I have it still in good working condition and in perfect order. Good price is accepted, if you are interested in buying from me. Let me know your price as well as the your shipping contact address for shipping to your home. And i will get back to you with details. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. Best regards Robin Davies Avda. DEL CID,22, 046018 VALENCIA, SPAIN

If I didn't already purchase the last fan available in North America earlier this week; I would have been all over this like white chick's with huge hoop earring's on black guy's. GTAM member's beware. Mod's please I.P ban this clown.

Wait...You guys aren't gonna have a little fun with them first? :evil4:

Pffffttt..... Boring.

Funny, I also received this pm from the same member about a part I was looking for but noticed right away he had no posts and found it odd..

In regards to internet scams.. what does "Nigeria" have to do with Nigeria?

There are no laws against propagating internet scams in Nigeria, it's anything goes.

Just about to report the same thing too:

"Hello
I am contacting you regarding your wanted advert, How you still
interested in buying this item.. I have it still in good working
condition and in perfect order. Good price is accepted, if you are
interested in buying from me. Let me know your price as well as the
your shipping contact address for shipping to your home. And i will
get back to you with details. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards
Robin Davies
Avda. DEL CID,22,
046018 VALENCIA,
SPAIN"

Obviously use your best judgement... Came from e-mail g7vkq1@gmail.com

We got him. Thanks to all that reported the PM. Reporting them ensures we can stop them quicker than a post. CheersPaul

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife....

I posted last week looking for a fan assembly for my bike on GTAM. Below is the post.

Today I received an obvious scam private message in my inbox on GTAM. Below is the private message from a member named g7vkq.

If I didn't already purchase the last fan available in North America earlier this week; I would have been all over this like white chick's with huge hoop earring's on black guy's. GTAM member's beware. Mod's please I.P ban this clown.

I hope your some kind of minority! lol

I hope your some kind of minority! lol

Actually I am half Nigerian, quarter Jamaican and quarter Caucasian. I think I can get a pass on using that line. My daughter is half Persian, so only the Asian's have not to fear my wrath.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom