The lies we tell about motorcycles | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The lies we tell about motorcycles

I get to spend what I like if its for extra safety. Its strange how much everything increases my safety by.

Reactions: J_F
PPE is the last resort
shouldn't rely on it

the best solutions for personal safety are procedural
ie: put a doosh canoe in a cage behind you

the sooner you can arrange that
the better off everyone is

after that you need good PPE as well

PPE is the last resort
shouldn't rely on it

the best solutions for personal safety are procedural
ie: put a doosh canoe in a cage behind you

the sooner you can arrange that
the better off everyone is

after that you need good PPE as well

Who the hell let my boss on this site?

You guys are being played man. You think that clothing or mani/pedi was what they said it was? Works both ways.

My wife is a penny-pincher. She knows how much I spent on my bike and doesn't care when some stupid **** like a box of carbon-fibre bits shows up. She just wants me to have fun.

We save a ton, house is paid for, we have zero debt, no kids and we have good jobs so we pretty much never argue about money in any way, shape or form. I mean, basically, the only thing we might argue about is that I wish she'd spend more on herself.

I don't lie to her. I don't think she knows what a 175HP bike is actually capable of. She just tells me to be careful and watch out for the other guy.

I got it made.

My wife is a penny-pincher. She knows how much I spent on my bike and doesn't care when some stupid **** like a box of carbon-fibre bits shows up. She just wants me to have fun.

We save a ton, house is paid for, we have zero debt, no kids and we have good jobs so we pretty much never argue about money in any way, shape or form. I mean, basically, the only thing we might argue about is that I wish she'd spend more on herself.

I don't lie to her. I don't think she knows what a 175HP bike is actually capable of. She just tells me to be careful and watch out for the other guy.

I got it made.
Awesome. Just keep yourselves healthy. It's everything.

I make my own money. He makes his. I spend mine, he spends his. Common stuff outta a common bank account.

I don't touch his guns, he doesn't touch my bikes. None of his (or my) business on what we pay for stuff so it's a moot point in our household
Same in my house, and that's the way I like it. He knows what I dropped on my current ride, but only because he was showing it off to everyone else. ? Unless someone misses a common bill, who cares?

Need help working on what to say when my new to me RE Bullet show up.

It belongs to a Trials, I'm helping him fix it.
Its for parts, most of it will be gone as soon as I disassemble it.
That's always been there, it was under a tarp.

Any other ideas?

Or maybe I just come clean then watch her redline my credit cards.

The other day my wife goes how come the antenna so short today (HD Street glides)
Me, Yeah, it’s adjustable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need help working on what to say when my new to me RE Bullet show up.

It belongs to a Trials, I'm helping him fix it.
Its for parts, most of it will be gone as soon as I disassemble it.
That's always been there, it was under a tarp.

Any other ideas?

Or maybe I just come clean then watch her redline my credit cards.

Disassemble it and spread it all around the garage if it's messy enough she won't notice.
Or store it here and I'll ride it for you once in a while (y) better idea.

... each time you see it it might look a little more like a real Trials bike.

Last edited:
My wife rides.
She has more gear than I do.

She knows I ride like an idiot.

... each time you see it it might look a little more like a real Trials bike.
I have one that went the other way, when I bought my 69 Triumph, if had been converted to a C15 trials bike. I still have the C15 OE alloy fenders, polished tank with a Monza cap, 20" wheel with 8"TLS brake, and a factory trials seat -- which is simply a BSA pillion shoved forward.

I rolled the bike back to an original TR25W, I left the C15 header and front wheel.

I have one that went the other way, when I bought my 69 Triumph, if had been converted to a C15 trials bike. I still have the C15 OE alloy fenders, polished tank with a Monza cap, 20" wheel with 8"TLS brake, and a factory trials seat -- which is simply a BSA pillion shoved forward.

I rolled the bike back to an original TR25W, I left the C15 header and front wheel.
;) you do realize you posted that in "the lies we tell about motorcycles"

For some strange reason I understand every word he is saying (y)

Back
Top Bottom