The Government....again. | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Government....again.

AGAVE

Site Supporter
This is what's making me angry today.
http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStorie...-oda-london-uk-trip-expenses-revealed-120423/

700$ to stay in a hotel for one night?
Thousands to get chauffeured a couple kms?
16$ orange juice?????!?

You think they would still make the same choices if the costs came out of their pocket?

Seriously, WTF is going on?
We don't need people like this, fire them all!!
violent5.gif

But how are they gonna "golf" effectively with the elites if they aren't used to the royal treatment in the first place? :(

The limo was a necessity because our helicopters were busy ferrying other MPs to hunting and fishing trips. :(

Seriously though, every time I hear of stuff like this and it gets shoved under the rug with an "It's only a few thousand" attitude I want the perpetrator to explain it to a battered woman who regularly gets her face punched in because there aren't enough shelters.

I don't know what's worse, the deed or the attitude. We can do it and there's nothing you can do to stop us. We have full control for four years and a fat pension after that. Oh and we get our own hospital as well. No line ups and stashed in hallways like you mere mortals.

Great example! Is there any wonder why everyone wants to cheat?

Pfff, here we are thinking only England has Royalty.
Canada's got their own too

The limo was a necessity because our helicopters were busy ferrying other MPs to hunting and fishing trips. :(

Seriously though, every time I hear of stuff like this and it gets shoved under the rug with an "It's only a few thousand" attitude I want the perpetrator to explain it to a battered woman who regularly gets her face punched in because there aren't enough shelters.

I don't know what's worse, the deed or the attitude. We can do it and there's nothing you can do to stop us. We have full control for four years and a fat pension after that. Oh and we get our own hospital as well. No line ups and stashed in hallways like you mere mortals.

Great example! Is there any wonder why everyone wants to cheat?

+1, well put.

what happened to lean times, fiscal prudence and making do with less? pretty hard to stomach when you know everyone else is going without. . .

I generally try to take the high-road on things like this but yeah..makes me shake my head. I suppose people will try to get away with whatever they can. Hey, it's not stealing if you don't get caught, right?

:banghead:

ron-paul-do-not-steal.jpg

This is absolutely ridiculous.
I was an idiot to work heard, study, get a job. I should've just gone into politics and enjoyed the high life.

Why are most of the politicians crooks? People in Bev Oda's riding really need to send a STRONG message in the next election. No one should vote for her. After all the crap she's done I'm surprised she got elected again to begin with.

think the bills get padded a little as well when its a political figure.

This is absolutely ridiculous.
I was an idiot to work heard, study, get a job. I should've just gone into politics and enjoyed the high life.

Why are most of the politicians crooks? People in Bev Oda's riding really need to send a STRONG message in the next election. No one should vote for her. After all the crap she's done I'm surprised she got elected again to begin with.

unfortunately, they could run a tree stump in that riding and it would get elected.

i lived in that riding for over 12 years. . .she was an embarrassment, but there are too many people who would compulsively vote cons, it didn't matter what she did (lied to the house of commons, fat-catted herself around the globe). . .

Hey she paid it back! ...this morning

Is this Harper's new "Get tough on crime" concept?

If you rob a bank and they catch you, you give back the money (Or some of it) and it's OK.

This isn't the first time she milked the limo game. She apparently gets confused about what memos she signs as well.

I find it sad that as a "government worker" I am excited when work doesn't require me to #2 in a bag and allows me to shower once every 3 days lol.

I find it sad that as a "government worker" I am excited when work doesn't require me to #2 in a bag and allows me to shower once every 3 days lol.

You should get paid more.

Back
Top Bottom