The good old days... | GTAMotorcycle.com

The good old days...

DucatiDan

Are we there yet??

18f4d964-be33-8536.jpg

I don't think anyone here will disagree...

i disagree, i hate the extreme heat ... anything over 37c is really too much. I'll take 0c over 37c+ anyday

I ride better at 10 to 25 C . I can wear full protective gear without sweating uncomfortably. Not fun riding 33+

Ha, well you'll notice that the picture was taken in my car and not on my bike. Extreme temps like that are a little bit toasty!

I love riding much better when the weather cools down...some of those hot days last summer were a drag riding, especially when you are stopped at lights in the baking sun. Having said that, I just bought a JR Phoenix on sale at Royal...so I might be able to stand the heat a bit better next summer. My textile and leather = baked potato.

Are you kidding? That day back in July was absolutely horrible.

Meh. July 20 - 2pm. 37 C and I went out for a ride..........and just for ***** and giggles, I rode my single speed.

ec208f6d.jpg

My magic riding temp is 15-25 anything over that it's nasty out with full gear and anything under
is less than comfortable.

Now I've also been out riding in much colder and much hotter, but my **** eating grin happens in that range.

I don't think anyone here will disagree...

I hate extreme temps. The autumn is like a new Zealand winter, so enjoy it.
If we had decent mtn range here in ONT I would like it better, but as it is I like the winter. I sheet to go a snowboarding!

Back
Top Bottom