The daily commute | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The daily commute

The cyclist had a ‘walk’ signal, but no respect from the left-turning cars

in fairness, its not only the cyclist had no respect from the left turning cars, the left turning cars just had no respect for the traffic light at all....

in fairness, its not only the cyclist had no respect from the left turning cars, the left turning cars just had no respect for the traffic light at all....
Other than the cyclist riding on the wrong side of the street, while on a crosswalk, all worked out well. The cars were turning on an advanced green and the cyclist stopped before entering the flow of left turning traffic. He then proceeded once the advanced turn ended and the the "walk" signal came on. Fairly typical at intersections with advanced green signal phases.

Other than the cyclist riding on the wrong side of the street, while on a crosswalk, all worked out well. The cars were turning on an advanced green and the cyclist stopped before entering the flow of left turning traffic. He then proceeded once the advanced turn ended and the the "walk" signal came on. Fairly typical at intersections with advanced green signal phases.

After a second view it does appear that the cars had an advanced green. I didn’t really look that closely the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Also fairly typical with an advanced green.
Yup been seeing a lot of people try to sneek through intersections lately after the advance green has finished and traffic in the other direction is held up for these jokers. I guess this is what happens when you don't have any enforcement on our streets. ?‍♂️

Yup been seeing a lot of people try to sneek through intersections lately after the advance green has finished and traffic in the other direction is held up for these jokers. I guess this is what happens when you don't have any enforcement on our streets. ?‍♂️
What that big word? En-for-ce-ment

Never heard of it.

Did he catch anyone abusing the diamond lanes? Drives me nuts how many single occupant cars use that lane on Don Mills.

Saw a white SUV today in Markham that was a police vehicle. Only noticed cause of the bump bar front. The lettering was the same colour as the paint and only saw it when the light it it just right. Clear reflective decals or just a very good paint match?

Back
Top Bottom