The Contest Thread | Page 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Contest Thread

Win an RV!
*referral link*

https://www.behindthesigngiveaway.com/go/?refCode=1550&eventTypeID=2

Daily entry
Ends May 31/19

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

That prize is going to be expensive to pick up. Should be able to flip it quickly for a decent amount of money though.
"Winner of recreational vehicle is responsible for sales tax, title, transfer, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with prizes. "

**in response to GG**

As I believe I may have stated earlier, some contests require you to pay the taxes, fees, etc.

I only enter contests for things that I would like to win, so if I was in the market for an RV, it's still a great deal.
But yeah, good to be aware of that.....and always read the rules!

***CONTEST OVER***

Text SLED to 767676 daily for a chance to win a Polaris Sled
Daily entry
Ends April 4/2019

**most providers do not charge as premium text EXCEPT for Freedom. They charge per text. (not sure how much, maybe $0.50 each)***

Last edited:
Text SLED to 767676 daily for a chance to win a Polaris Sled
Daily entry
Ends April 4/2019

**most providers do not charge as premium text EXCEPT for Freedom. They charge per text. (not sure how much, maybe $0.50 each)***

So you win a sled once the snow is gone? Who plans these things? I guess it's a way to get one off the books so they aren't carrying it all summer.

So you win a sled once the snow is gone? Who plans these things? I guess it's a way to get one off the books so they aren't carrying it all summer.
You still entered, though, didn't you? Lol

You still entered, though, didn't you? Lol

no. Still thinking about it, but don't like giving my phone number to people that may annoy me later. I may google it and see if the juice is worth the squeeze.

no. Still thinking about it, but don't like giving my phone number to people that may annoy me later. I may google it and see if the juice is worth the squeeze.
Fwiw it's sponsored by Monster Energy. I've been entering their contests for about 2 years, not 1 call. 70 + people in my old group, same thing....except for 2 people...they were called to be notified that they won secondary prizes, which they received.

*** ENDED ***

Win a Yamaha YZ450F
Daily entry
Ends July 2, 2019

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
*** ENDED ***

Win a Polaris Slingshot

Single entry
Ends 8/01/19

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Last edited:
***CONTEST ENDED***

For the cyclists:
Win a pro bike tool pack
Includes something called the "Wahoo Element Roam" bike computer

Multiple entries
Referral link:

Ends Aug 29, 2019

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Boom 97.3's Payroll Payout will be back starting August 26th
At 9am, 1pm & 5pm, they call a name. If it's you, you have 10 mins to call 416-870-0973 to win $400
If the next time they call a name they don't call back, you stay on the payroll and now make $800 and so on.
If you would like to enter, you can sign up at boom973.com, or if you wouldn't mind, you can use my referral link, which puts me in the draw to win a vacay.
Once you sign up, you can refer others.
And I have a Messenger group that posts *most* of the names when called, so you don't even have to be listening.
Any questions, just dm me.
Good luck!

Referral link: WIN-RADIO.COM/JGRD82

Messenger group request link:
Join my group on Messenger by visiting: Messenger

Win a Yamaha YZ450

Single entry
Ends 11/30/19

Boom 97.3's Payroll Payout will be back starting August 26th
At 9am, 1pm & 5pm, they call a name. If it's you, you have 10 mins to call 416-870-0973 to win $400
If the next time they call a name they don't call back, you stay on the payroll and now make $800 and so on.
If you would like to enter, you can sign up at boom973.com, or if you wouldn't mind, you can use my referral link, which puts me in the draw to win a vacay.
Once you sign up, you can refer others.
And I have a Messenger group that posts *most* of the names when called, so you don't even have to be listening.
Any questions, just dm me.
Good luck!

Referral link: WIN-RADIO.COM/JGRD82

Messenger group request link:
Join my group on Messenger by visiting: Messenger

September 23rd there will be a bonus payout of $5000
So if you haven't registered yet, do it. Do it now.

***CONTEST ENDED***

Win an NSX track day experience
(@SunnyS, I'm looking at you!)

Single entry
Ends Sept 15, 2019
ARV: $2500

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom