The Contest Thread | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Contest Thread

Yassss!!!
You're still in the Messenger group, right?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Radio? Messenger? What decade are we in here? I kid.

I looked at the contest JB, but I listen to the radio never so I would never hear my name. Have you ever dug into how they run to see if you can stack the odds? I assume your odds linearly increase as you add listening periods? Does anyone make contest software that listens for your name and calls your phone?

Radio? Messenger? What decade are we in here? I kid.

I looked at the contest JB, but I listen to the radio never so I would never hear my name. Have you ever dug into how they run to see if you can stack the odds? I assume your odds linearly increase as you add listening periods? Does anyone make contest software that listens for your name and calls your phone?
Radio is always better for contests as you don't have the delay like you do with streaming.
And yes, but it's not a program....I have a team of ppl that are listening and then share the name, in case someone misses it.
If you signed up you would give me your contact info.
If your name was called, I'd call you.
If you win, I win $400.

Someone else here won $1200 from that contest a while ago....and I collected the $400 referral prize.

Win a KTM

Referral link

Win a Can Am Spyder

Win an MV!
Link to IG entry:

Last day to enter on Instagram or Facebook to win a Newman Racing shirt!

Gryphon Moto and Newman Racing have teamed up to give one lucky rider a pair of gloves of their choosing including shipping.

Contest is on instagram and our facebook page

One time entry. Ends July 15 2023 - just a part of the rules - as always, READ THE RULES ;)
Good luck!

PRIZES & PRIZE CONDITIONS: Prizes are as follows: One (1) Grand Prize Winner (“Grand Prize Winner”), upon the Administrator’s confirmation of eligibility, will receive a choice between:

• New custom Harley Davidson Softail Standard Motorcycle total approximate retail value (“ARV”) $ 24,000 PLUS $5,000 gift card to Clocks and Colours (“Prize” or “Grand Prize”).
OR

• $20,000 CASH AWARD and a $5,000 gift card to Clocks and Colours (“Prize” or “Grand Prize”).
Total Prize Value between $25,000 to $29,000.

NOTE #1: If the motorcycle is selected the Sponsor will be shipped by the Sponsor to the Grand Prize Winner using a delivery service of the Sponsor’s selection.

Any costs associated with registration and licensing of the vehicle are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All other expenses associated with Prize acceptance or usage not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of any of the Prize will be permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute a Prize with another Prize of equal or greater value.

Not for me
But I'll definitely share on my socials for you

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Thanks! I actually won the tickets on the radio, but also not for me 😅
Trying to share the wealth while growing our "following"

Back
Top Bottom