The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 311 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Another loser died in a hit and run high speed crash. Their buddies ran away. At least they didn't kill anyone else.

EDIT:
They are now saying it was the driver that died. At least one of the runners was a black male in a puffer jacket. Why do they need to reinforce stereotypes? There are no plates on BMW and it was travelling at high speed with a Jeep prior to the crash.

Last edited:
EDIT:
They are now saying it was the driver that died. At least one of the runners was a black male in a puffer jacket. Why do they need to reinforce stereotypes? There are no plates on BMW and it was travelling at high speed with a Jeep prior to the crash.

So you're saying they could have gotten away with just puffer jacket?

27 yo tow truck driver. 137 in a 40 on the wrong side of the road and not wearing a seat belt.

The 27-year-old is facing multiple charges under the Highway Traffic Act, including speeding, racing a motor vehicle, careless driving, failing to stop at a stop sign, driving the wrong way and failing to properly wear a seat belt.

Edit:

Interesting that there was no dangerous charge. I guess because no crash? Over 3x speed limit seems like a criminal charge is warranted.

Last edited:
Interesting that there was no dangerous charge. I guess because no crash? Over 3x speed limit seems like a criminal charge is warranted.

Community safety zone. :p

truck-impounded-1-6810572-1710618765256.jpg

Brampton loser in oshawa.

"The suspect then took off, but after a short pursuit the vehicle blew a tire and was forced to stop.

The man was charged with dangerous operation, flight from peace officer, driving while under suspension, race a motor vehicle and operated motor vehicle without insurance.

He was released on an undertaking "

Barrie transit driver had a few brain farts. Minimal physical damage, probably a lot of emotional damage. Definitely a lot more training required.

433621637_380051894835531_1341481593741674647_n.jpg

I'm looking for the other painted line. It looks to me like the truck is not parked in an actual spot, but rather in the driving lane.

See attached for what can happen when you park in a non-spot. That space is hatched out because trucks need the area to reach the loading dock.

IMG_1601.jpeg

I'm looking for the other painted line. It looks to me like the truck is not parked in an actual spot, but rather in the driving lane.

See attached for what can happen when you park in a non-spot. That space is hatched out because trucks need the area to reach the loading dock.

View attachment 66674
It looks to me like truck is between two lines. Ultimately, whether the truck is legally parked or not barely matters. You can't crash into them. Apparently barrie transit training in parking lots is conducted in empty lots (Molson arena) and none conducted in occupied lots. You may not notice you are clipping spots without something there that reacted to your blown turn.

It looks to me like truck is between two lines. Ultimately, whether the truck is legally parked or not barely matters. You can't crash into them. Apparently barrie transit training in parking lots is conducted in empty lots (Molson arena) and none conducted in occupied lots. You may not notice you are clipping spots without something there that reacted to your blown turn.
Ditto. However when I'm being paranoid I avoid the corner spots because lax enforcement combined with poor training in a lot with shopping obsessed drivers scares me.

Pic clearly show the white truck and the black car behind it being parked in the no-parking area marked by the hash-linesIMG_1601.jpeg

Truck that bus hit had tail towards driving lane and does not appear to be on hash lines.

That truck couldn't be parked better. It's centered between the lines and the tailgate is a good 1/2 foot inside the ends of the lines.

Stupid thought....bus driver was looking at the ladders for clearance assuming they were truck length?

Back
Top Bottom