The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 163 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Video near the bottom might help you understand. Looks like he blew the curve, jump the front of the car in the driveway.
Thanks, in the pic it didn't look like they had enough room between the center garage pillar and the black SUV in the driveway, couldn't figure out how they got through there without taking the whole garage down or knocking the SUV onto the lawn. Looks like they just squeezed in.

C63 AMG. Must have been bouncing off the speed limiter. I think they're governed for 192 MPH

We have a winner. 19 year old in daddy's AMG at 308 km/h. Hopefully his dad kicks his ass and he doesn't drive again until he buys his own car with his own money. Bets on whether daddy just tosses him the keys to another luxo-car?
lol I know a girl whose daddy gave her his 1 year old hand me down Audi A5 when she was 16. Four days later she got busted doing 170 on the 407. I think she was taking the bus for awhile, dont think she has driven another luxo-car since.
Only an idiot would let his son take a C63 AMG for a night out with the boys. More money than brains.

C63 AMG. Must have been bouncing off the speed limiter. I think they're governed for 192 MPH
I think they are governed to 250, then to 300 if you get the power upgrade package. Either way, doesn't take much to lift either limiter.

Why someone would allow their 19 year old to drive a car like that in the first place is beyond me.

Why someone would allow their 19 year old to drive a car like that in the first place is beyond me.
Burlington. Likely Adershot or Lakeshore Blvd.. Probably the dad's daily driver.

Burlington. Likely Adershot or Lakeshore Blvd.. Probably the dad's daily driver.
Well it was. That's a good one to crush for the cameras after conviction. Interesting that they gave the kid a criminal charge too. Makes me wonder if he pulled the "my daddy is a lawyer" line on the cop.

I've been looking at that pic trying to wrap my head around how but just can't lol.
For the love of God!
I looked at that pic briefly a few times but didn't notice the white truck!
Wtf???

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

City of Toronto pickup truck. Straight stretch of road. Across the centreline, over the sidewalk (killling a 70 yo woman), through two cars on a driveway. Driver only has minor injuries (I was hoping for medical reason for crash).

collision0513.jpg

City of Toronto pickup truck. Straight stretch of road. Across the centreline, over the sidewalk (killling a 70 yo woman), through two cars on a driveway. Driver only has minor injuries (I was hoping for medical reason for crash).
Yikkies and surprising as those city drivers usually drive the limit or slower.

I've noticed that as tracking is becoming more and more popular, commercial and city vehicles are more and more annoying lol

Sweet jesus.
DRPS "Yesterday at noon, a female in her 40's was arrested by officers from @DRPSCWDiv for impaired driving. She blew 5X the legal limit (not a typo). She was observed leaving a store with a box of wine in the area of Taunton Rd and Thickson Rd in Whitby"

Sweet jesus.
DRPS "Yesterday at noon, a female in her 40's was arrested by officers from @DRPSCWDiv for impaired driving. She blew 5X the legal limit (not a typo). She was observed leaving a store with a box of wine in the area of Taunton Rd and Thickson Rd in Whitby"
Damn, those numbers are starting to get to potentially fatal even without driving.

Sweet jesus.
How stupid must you be in order to get behind the wheel at that level of intoxication....I mean you probably don’t know wtf is going on but wow....just wow.

Back
Top Bottom