The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 115 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Re: Honda CRV hits rider

Crossing double solid line legal in ON.

I would be a little more specific with that statement; lines are not a regulatory device, in and of themselves. Signs can make them regulatory. Solid lines are generally used where it would otherwise be illegal to pass for some other reason, at any rate.

In this case the pickup driver is simply making dangerous passes.

[video=youtube;Dg1AqJq5mRA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg1AqJq5mRA[/video]

[video=youtube;Dg1AqJq5mRA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg1AqJq5mRA[/video]

And that's how you die.

Biker was probably scared to split because of the close proximity of vehicles (not really) and thought it'd be much safer to ride on the wrong side of the road where the SUV in front could have easily pulled an unexpected left into that small street.

And that's how you die. Biker was probably scared to split because of the close proximity of vehicles (not really) and thought it'd be much safer to ride on the wrong side of the road where the SUV in front could have easily pulled an unexpected left into that small street.
Easier to just wait for an opening and move into the right lane, isn't it? Nice paddle footing. Nice license plate bracket. Nice riding style.

Easier to just wait for an opening and move into the right lane, isn't it? Nice paddle footing. Nice license plate bracket. Nice riding style.

Yes Baggsy. That would be ideal. Was referring to the choice made with the idgaf about anyone riding style.

Crossing double solid line legal in ON.

Providing you are 150M from a curve, 150M from a bridge, 150M from a hill and can safely pass then crossing a double yellow solid line in Ontario is legal. However, that doesn't excuse you from speeding :lmao:

In this case the pickup driver is simply making dangerous passes.

I love how the one and ONLY pass you see is one where there is ZERO on-coming traffic and an open road the truck driver very likely could see well into the distance for... and you blanket all the pass(es) you couldn't see as dangerous along with the one you did which really wasn't... Definitely assertive and perhaps a tad aggressive, but whatever.. what else should you be expecting as driver stuck in that lineup.

oh gee, yet another beep happy biker vs cell phone user yelping about (maan, i'm goin') utube bs, & telling another clueless tailgating biker stranger about it

[video=youtube;uWSW0ozoFGI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWSW0ozoFGI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
didn't even know bikers honk around at cell phone users, 'till i read about it here,

talk about biker bs

what, wannabe cops now????? while riding bums up???? IOW i'm glued to your right rear bumper @ cager..

bikes are squirts in the game.. get over yourselves..

& btw, i ride too

Last edited:
didn't even know bikers honk around at cell phone users, 'till i read about it here,

talk about biker bs

what, wannabe cops now????? while riding bums up???? IOW i'm glued to your right rear bumper @ cager..

bikes are squirts in the game.. get over yourselves..

& btw, i ride too
You're like the new griff man, You probably dont ride often or hate it.

Seriously think about what you typed. If the guy didn't beep at the driver she would have merged into him and his buddy. We have bikers dying due to distracted drivers and here you go saying they shouldn't beep and let cell phone drivers know that they are there? Dude post some intelligent replies please. If you are totally against all this like griff you shouldn't even ride in the first place, let alone use this forum. Saying that you "ride" doesn't give you a free pass to dictate what other mature riders do to make sure they get noticed and prevent accidents.

Last edited:

Seriously think about what you typed. If the guy didn't beep at the driver she would have merged into him and his buddy. We have bikers dying due to distracted drivers and here you go saying they shouldn't beep and let cell phone drivers know that they are there? Dude post some intelligent replies please. If you are totally against all this like griff you shouldn't even ride in the first place, let alone use this forum. Saying that you "ride" doesn't give you a free pass to dictate what other mature riders do to make sure they get noticed and prevent accidents.
All three in the video are idiots, her of course the merge and on the telly now them... if I rode in traffic like those 2 knucklheads I would be dead eons ago how can you just turn the blinders on in traffic on sit like a duck in your lane and wait for the hunters come shoot you duh a moving target is harder to hit yah.
In the duration of that video I would of been 50 100 cars ahead and safer doing it

All three in the video are idiots, her of course the merge and on the telly now them... if I rode in traffic like those 2 knucklheads I would be dead eons ago how can you just turn the blinders on in traffic on sit like a duck in your lane and wait for the hunters come shoot you duh a moving target is harder to hit yah.
In the duration of that video I would of been 50 100 cars ahead and safer doing it

How are the riders in the video idiots? They were just doing their own thing and not pulling any dangerous maneuvers. The whole putting it on youtube and whatever was a tad excessive however. If you're implying that you should lane split in moving traffic near the 401 or do a super last minute lane merge like the lady in the video, I'd say that is even more reckless given on how oblivous GTA drivers can be.

funny, i notice this site that sez on the home page
"toronto & area motorcycle enthusiasts online community since 1999"
perhaps you would elaborate?

& spare me the dead pals, distracted drivers bit,

mature riders since 99? gimme a break..

Last edited:
oh maan, badass biker cam noob biker yo's ..lol

[video=youtube;mY0zxJVsu44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY0zxJVsu44[/video]

funny, i notice this site that sez on the home page
"toronto & area motorcycle enthusiasts online community since 1999"
perhaps you would elaborate?

& spare me the dead pals, distracted drivers bit,

mature riders since 99? gimme a break..

Well your pessimistic views on motorcycling in general definitely shows your enthusiasm on this forum. ��

Back
Top Bottom