The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 109 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Around 1:25

[video=youtube;5lmq7-qSSLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lmq7-qSSLc&t=1m13s[/video]

wtf? does this correlate with a fallen riders post? Bike looked like it was going quite quickly, but still no excuse for the lazy turn from the wrong lane.

Who as far as DRIVER does that. $#@%$% Car driver you are a %$#$* YOU DISGUST ME there is no excuse for you to ever have a drivers Licence ever ever ever -- Who does that -- Pathetic excuses

wtf? does this correlate with a fallen riders post? Bike looked like it was going quite quickly, but still no excuse for the lazy turn from the wrong lane.

ouch! yep.. pretty fast. Havent seen any thing in the news.

[video=youtube;oUGiGgp4fns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUGiGgp4fns&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;oUGiGgp4fns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUGiGgp4fns&feature=youtu.be[/video]
I wonder if this correlates with people looking up from their cell phones, and seeing green?

As soon as I get my new dash cam, I'll probably have a few daily videos to post too.. ;-) I only drive a short distance in the mornings, but man, since school has gone back I have daily seen so many bad drivers. These drivers are from all walks of life.. White Haired whiite old man rolling a red, to turn right while I'm driving through the intersection, brown women cut through a school crossing as the crossing guard is holding a stop sign up and whistling madly, black guy in delivery van tailgate car infront to sneak through a 4 way stop. Dump truck overtaking another truck in a 50km zone. First truck was doign 45km, but this was a residential street. And that was just today!!

As soon as I get my new dash cam, I'll probably have a few daily videos to post too.. ;-) I only drive a short distance in the mornings, but man, since school has gone back I have daily seen so many bad drivers. These drivers are from all walks of life.. White Haired whiite old man rolling a red, to turn right while I'm driving through the intersection, brown women cut through a school crossing as the crossing guard is holding a stop sign up and whistling madly, black guy in delivery van tailgate car infront to sneak through a 4 way stop. Dump truck overtaking another truck in a 50km zone. First truck was doign 45km, but this was a residential street. And that was just today!!

You'll need extremely careful editing to make sure your fails are not included.

That's why I'll most likely never post anything here.

You'll need extremely careful editing to make sure your fails are not included.

That's why I'll most likely never post anything here.
I don't have any fails. . Having been in an accident while commuting before I take things easily. Having to go through insurance claims is reason enough for me not to be in a rush or lax in driving skills. I drive through 5 school zones. I'm not in a rush as I have to wait 40mins for my train. I don't need to check a phone as I don't do social media. I drive a manual car and I enjoy driving.

Having said that, yes, editing is key *if* I was to post.

I don't have any fails. . Having been in an accident while commuting before I take things easily. Having to go through insurance claims is reason enough for me not to be in a rush or lax in driving skills. I drive through 5 school zones. I'm not in a rush as I have to wait 40mins for my train. I don't need to check a phone as I don't do social media. I drive a manual car and I enjoy driving.

Having said that, yes, editing is key *if* I was to post.

We'll be the judges of that. Bring on the videos. Fish, meet barrel. :lmao:

what, some folks here haven't done a green failure yet?! must be lotsa noobs about...

I wonder if this correlates with people looking up from their cell phones, and seeing green?
dope, medication, lack of sleep, stress, preoccupied, fatigue, anger, etc etc, anyone can end up making easy mistakes, including high time experienced pilots good to go, one wrong missed flick of a switch on even a pre take off checklist, can end up ruining everyone's day

dope, medication, lack of sleep, stress, preoccupied, anger, etc etc, anyone can end up making easy mistakes, including high time experienced pilots good to go, one wrong missed flick of a switch on even a pre take off checklist, can end up ruining everyone's day

That reminds me of a passage from a Bill Bryson book where he talks about getting the grand tour of a US airforce base by a top fighter pilot. Back at the cafeteria, the pilot offered to buy sodas from the vending machine. Bill placed his request but the pilot came back with the wrong drink.

[video=youtube;aVegHyn3VuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVegHyn3VuM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;QkNpi9ig9g8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkNpi9ig9g8[/video]

But Chevy Volt; shouldn't he be given special permissions for his environmentally conscientious choices :p

But Chevy Volt; shouldn't he be given special permissions for his environmentally conscientious choices :p
I must have blinked, couldn't see it. Was it on the double solid or the dashed lines?

I must have blinked, couldn't see it. Was it on the double solid or the dashed lines?

At the very beginning of the vid, within the first 5 seconds. You can barely make the car out, but it was over the double solid.

Edit: I had to watch full screen to pick it up

At the very beginning of the vid, within the first 5 seconds. You can barely make the car out, but it was over the double solid.

Edit: I had to watch full screen to pick it up

And I would argue that if it wasn't one of those "tax collector" cars, he wouldn't have done it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom