The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

this one is mine

[video=youtube;L7dULZ4imKw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7dULZ4imKw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;lpeXPtdn91U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpeXPtdn91U&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;_cvJ6tfNG28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cvJ6tfNG28[/video]
Between the jackings and the lame commentary I don't know which is more comical.

1) Don't most modern cars lock themselves after one starts driving? I know mine (2015 Scion FRS base) doesn't but it also doesn't have a lot of things, but I had a 2003 Jeep Liberty that did.
2) Don't people have seatbelts on? The chick at 2:15 just gets yanked out... Maybe she thought she got into a legitimate accident and took off the seatbelt to exchange info?
3) Unless the guy is presenting a gun, how are people letting this guy get in their car so easily? Seems like he was just pulling people, no one looked like they were putting up a fight? Might have been the shock, oh well I'm no expert.

That's enough armchair for me.

But do people who do this kinda **** with a heli over head actually think they're gonna get away? Maybe on a bike it's easier, but when you're stealing car after car, you're a little more wanted. As per the title, if this was GTA this guy would have like 4 stars on him. Everyone whos played GTA knows that if you've got 4 stars you're not getting away in a car. This guy shoulda played more GTA.

As per the title, if this was GTA this guy would have like 4 stars on him. Everyone whos played GTA knows that if you've got 4 stars you're not getting away in a car. This guy shoulda played more GTA.

I had a chuckle at this as I'm currently playing gtav.

[video=youtube;X5kq0DdomA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5kq0DdomA4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Damn. That was crazy.

I had a tow truck behind me once that blocked people from doing that. Not all are ***** I guess.

Between the jackings and the lame commentary I don't know which is more comical.

1) Don't most modern cars lock themselves after one starts driving? I know mine (2015 Scion FRS base) doesn't but it also doesn't have a lot of things, but I had a 2003 Jeep Liberty that did.
2) Don't people have seatbelts on? The chick at 2:15 just gets yanked out... Maybe she thought she got into a legitimate accident and took off the seatbelt to exchange info?
3) Unless the guy is presenting a gun, how are people letting this guy get in their car so easily? Seems like he was just pulling people, no one looked like they were putting up a fight? Might have been the shock, oh well I'm no expert.

That's enough armchair for me.

But do people who do this kinda **** with a heli over head actually think they're gonna get away? Maybe on a bike it's easier, but when you're stealing car after car, you're a little more wanted. As per the title, if this was GTA this guy would have like 4 stars on him. Everyone whos played GTA knows that if you've got 4 stars you're not getting away in a car. This guy shoulda played more GTA.

1) No, but it only takes one guy trying to open your door, at 1:30am, before you start locking your doors anyway.

2) Looked like most of them did, given how much trouble he had getting them out of their cars.

3) To me it looked like the people who were jacked were all women. Even if they weren't, most people are ill prepared for rapid violence.

Most criminals aren't the sharpest crayon in the box. They get away with what they do through a combination of a generally trusting society and the threat of, or actual violence. They fail to get caught because of the limited resources available to police and the general lack of desire the regular public has to "get involved."

There was a recent case that was similar to this one, in which the criminal had a collision with another vehicle. The people in the vehicle poured out, grabbed him, beat him senseless, and held him for police.

*CORRECTION* It was a robbery suspect and in Feb. of 2015.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ets-beaten-woman-rear-ended-police-chase.html

Last edited:
this one is mine

[video=youtube;L7dULZ4imKw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7dULZ4imKw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Perhaps you can start up the "Lost Drivers of Ontario Thread", because I fail to see how this constitutes bad driving. Have a little patience for your fellow road-user. The driver stayed in his appropriate lane through-out the turn, and used his indicator.

Perhaps you can start up the "Lost Drivers of Ontario Thread", because I fail to see how this constitutes bad driving. Have a little patience for your fellow road-user. The driver stayed in his appropriate lane through-out the turn, and used his indicator.

Except that he then made an illegal lane change, to get to his exit ramp. If you know that you need to exit right immediately after making a turn, use the right hand left turn lane. To do otherwise is dangerous.

Except that he then made an illegal lane change, to get to his exit ramp. If you know that you need to exit right immediately after making a turn, use the right hand left turn lane. To do otherwise is dangerous.

How do you find this lane change illegal?

You're assuming that he knows about the up-coming on-ramp. Maybe he does, but we can also assume he doesn't. Heck, Matthew he said he's "lost." LOL. We can't see all the video leading up to the event. Perhaps he tried to get into the other lane, but didn't want to be ginormous a-hole and cut cars off, and bully others just to be in the right lane. So he chose the lesser of two evils. Everyone speeds. That's illegal. We all take liberties with the HTA. Everyone has to get around and navigate a myriad of crap day-to-day.

Bottle line - pretty weak example of "bad driving."

Re: rob's video
I'm totally guilty of not letting people in that are not signaling. Don't force your way in, and if you hit me there's a good chance your car is worth more than mine.
The 4 guys crossing against the light and then put their hands up dor cars to stop? Gtfo.
At least pedestrian 8 and 9 iirc sped up and did the apologetic wave when they were in the wrong.
BMW 's have preferred lane privileges. As well as Audis smh.
Hope I don’t show up on one of Rob's videos...will be in bpt today. ?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

He should have stayed in the left lane until he could safely turn around somewhere.

He made the video car and the cars behind both of them slow down. Impeding other drivers is a selfish dick move.

How do you find this lane change illegal?

You are required to travel in a lane for some distance, prior to making a lane change. He cut directly across one lane and the tip of the bullnose, to cut into a ramp; illegal. Simply turning on your turn signal does not make any and all actions you take legal.

You're assuming that he knows about the up-coming on-ramp. Maybe he does, but we can also assume he doesn't. Heck, Matthew he said he's "lost." LOL. We can't see all the video leading up to the event. Perhaps he tried to get into the other lane, but didn't want to be ginormous a-hole and cut cars off, and bully others just to be in the right lane. So he chose the lesser of two evils. Everyone speeds. That's illegal. We all take liberties with the HTA. Everyone has to get around and navigate a myriad of crap day-to-day.

Bottle line - pretty weak example of "bad driving."

So you get around the corner and find out that you can't get to your exit, without breaking the law. You know that people are going to be coming around that corner next to you and expecting to go straight down that road. What do you do? You don't cut straight across a lane of people who are accelerating out of a corner; that's for sure. You go down the road a bit, turn around, and then go back to your exit.

Unfortunately everyone is too impatient and self-absorbed to do that, so they just cut off a bunch of other drivers instead.

Last edited:

I thought you just had to find a Spray 'n Pay? lol

Bit of a tangent, but out of interest for those with dashcams...what do you think of the G1W-C? I've been thinking of getting one for a while now.

mine
[video=youtube;4qkQETjNNYM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qkQETjNNYM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Back
Top Bottom