The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Truck - 1
SUV - 0

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

That was my first thought. The SUV had passed the last turn-in that I could see and there was no reason to turn. It didn't look like a u-turn attempt either.

The person filming also turned in at the same place. Is there somewhere out of the picture that they were trying to get to, or did he turn in way early for the left at the light?

The person filming also turned in at the same place. Is there somewhere out of the picture that they were trying to get to, or did he turn in way early for the left at the light?

There was a drive where the person taking the video turned in. The other driver turned in there and then proceeded past that drive, prior to turning in.

[video=youtube;3EH7oMwQGX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EH7oMwQGX4[/video]

I swear some people have IQ less than 40 ... this imbecile probably missed the exit and waiting for traffic to clear so he/she can make a move. Check the turning signal!!!!! This makes me ****in' mad by just watching it ... I can't imagine being on there!

I swear some people have IQ less than 40 ... this imbecile probably missed the exit and waiting for traffic to clear so he/she can make a move. Check the turning signal!!!!! This makes me ****in' mad by just watching it ... I can't imagine being on there!

Illegal to stop in a live lane, unless the vehicle is disabled. Illegal to make a right from other than the right lane. Illegal to drive in the bullnose ("drive off roadway"). I'm pretty sure that New York State has these same laws on their books.

Illegal to stop in a live lane, unless the vehicle is disabled. Illegal to make a right from other than the right lane. Illegal to drive in the bullnose ("drive off roadway"). I'm pretty sure that New York State has these same laws on their books.
Probably missed the turn to traffic court on Keele. At the same time, the person videoing seemed to take a long time to react to the hazard. He may have had an exit strategy, but was still partway in the obstacles lane when he made the pass. Trying to teach him a lesson? Could have been an issue to explain, if the obstacle had changed his mind, and pulled back into the lane.

Bad pedestrians

[video=youtube;rrU0FuWaV74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrU0FuWaV74&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Suicide attempt? WTF?

No. this is what is called a 'Staged Collision,' and they are becoming big business for crooks. Some can be quite sophisticated, and can be arranged to be as severe as this. However, the goal is to avoid injury of course - though that sometimes does not work out. That's why the driver of that SUV was paid handsomely. The organizers will take their profit-cut from the insurance pay-outs. That's the goal. It's to scam insurance.

The truck driver may or may not be in on it.

Last edited:
Intentional 100% ... SUV driver was waiting for the right moment to make a "move". This is how some people make money out of insurance payouts.

[video=youtube;YhjQqV9fmqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhjQqV9fmqU[/video]

Intentional 100% ... SUV driver was waiting for the right moment to make a "move". This is how some people make money out of insurance payouts.

SUV is at fault isn't he?

Back
Top Bottom