The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 94 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Shot on the ride home from a Burrito Boyz meet a few weeks ago, not terribly exciting, but still illegal, and yes I needed to set the time on my camera

[video=youtube;OaFH1uI1bbM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaFH1uI1bbM[/video]
I would never have thought that you would get that much of a view from where you have your camera mounted.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

I would never have thought that you would get that much of a view from where you have your camera mounted.

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

Yeah its pretty good.

and
@boots I stand corrected, it is legal to change lanes in the intersection

[video=youtube;M6C41N6tFQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6C41N6tFQ4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;7pnrYLY1P6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pnrYLY1P6A[/video]

Posting the video seems to have backfired on the poster.

I know everyone is just dying to hear my opinion on this :cool:

Ok as someone who is in favor of lane filtering even where its not legal, I have to say this guy probably shouldn't be doing it - if its me, I would just go around the guy on the other side and forget he exists...don't sit there revving like an idiot, if you won't fit, don't split and don't get butthurt at people for being angry with you - what you're doing is illegal, don't expect them to be cool with it.

A small wave to say "yeah I'm being a dick, sorry" after you move around people goes along way toward them not flipping out also.

He shows his true colors by riding away - if some fat bastard jumped out of their cage like that on me they're going to get a good lesson in why you don't challenge people wearing body armor and hardened gloves to a physical confrontation. I don't condone instigating physical violence but if someone is going to get out of their car...BTW if you're ever in this situation take your helmet off. Any protection it affords you is nullified by it being easy to grab/control your head with.

Own your **** - if you're doing illegal things don't act all surprised when people get mad at you - people are angry in traffic already and as soon as you do anything out of the ordinary you become a focal point for them to take their anger out on...some guy tries to cut you off, you just get around him and forget about him, you don't rev and flip him off.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;7pnrYLY1P6A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pnrYLY1P6A[/video]
must you rev at everything you ignorant f***wad?

My favorite part was when he said the guy was on camera. That guy only passed on a solid yellow, which is legal. Guy on bike has himself on video driving recklessly and illegally. hmmm I bet that wont work out for him as good as he's hoping.

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't know that lane splitting and filtering had a poster child.

Good luck with that!

must you rev at everything you ignorant f***wad?
My favorite part was when he said the guy was on camera. That guy only passed on a solid yellow, which is legal. Guy on bike has himself on video driving recklessly and illegally. hmmm I bet that wont work out for him as good as he's hoping.

While I agree with the sentiment of your post - blocking people from splitting, or really blocking people from doing anything on purpose with your vehicle is grounds for HTA 172 seizure.

If some LEO saw this whole situation go down though I don't think he would be charging the car driver.

While I agree with the sentiment of your post - blocking people from splitting, or really blocking people from doing anything on purpose with your vehicle is grounds for HTA 172 seizure.

If some LEO saw this whole situation go down though I don't think he would be charging the car driver.
Nowhere in the rulebook does it state you need to move over for someone to get through unless they are emergency vehicles with lights on.

Posting the video seems to have backfired on the poster.

He really should have thrown in some wheelies....just for good measure.

Who wants to bet in a year or so he'll post about BS insurance rates due to tickets and potentially accidents?

Who wants to bet in a year or so he'll post about BS insurance rates due to tickets and potentially accidents?

He sounds like he's about 16, and riding a Grom very likely a brand new rider.

I can't determine what one of the following two comments is my favorite from YouTube.

this is why children shouldn't ride motorcycles.

Sweet, future organ donor right here.

Back
Top Bottom