The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 214 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Very lucky the police didn't fire into the vehicle. Very well could have as driver using it as a weapon. Driver must've been really messed up!
Quebec and Brampton combining forces to become the best of the best.......

Charges dismissed on account of I've never been in Mississaugga in my life.

Charges dismissed on account of I've never been in Mississaugga in my life.
Steeles to Albion then down the 27, or just avoid Toronto, and anything east, as well.

Surprised you'd swap Mississauga for Brampton though.

33 yo male in Courtice. BAC of 0.4. Thankfully sleeping and didn't get in a crash. Report isn't clear whether he drove at all or was sleeping it off in the car and got bent over by the cops. I understand the theory behind care and control charges but also don't think they should be used unless there was actual risk identified (they had driven drunk to current spot, they had a history of driving drunk, keys were in the ignition etc). If you are sleeping in the back seat, I think these tickets are bad for society. Hell, boot the car and get the buy to blow <0.05 before you will remove the boot. Society protected, guys life isn't ruined.

33 yo male in Courtice. BAC of 0.4. Thankfully sleeping and didn't get in a crash. Report isn't clear whether he drove at all or was sleeping it off in the car and got bent over by the cops. I understand the theory behind care and control charges but also don't think they should be used unless there was actual risk identified (they had driven drunk to current spot, they had a history of driving drunk, keys were in the ignition etc). If you are sleeping in the back seat, I think these tickets are bad for society. Hell, boot the car and get the buy to blow <0.05 before you will remove the boot. Society protected, guys life isn't ruined.

Things are very different in Ohio.

Things are very different in Ohio.

That's a better approach imo. Sitting in the driver seat with the engine running may be further than I would like the needle to swing (startle them and way to often they try to get away). If you haven't obviously driving and aren't in the driver seat, I say no DUI as risk is minimal.

That's a better approach imo. Sitting in the driver seat with the engine running may be further than I would like the needle to swing (startle them and way to often they try to get away). If you haven't obviously driving and aren't in the driver seat, I say no DUI as risk is minimal.
It's quite common for cops to be injured when a sleeping drunk tries to drive off, when awakened, so IMHO they go too far. "Land of the free", and all that garbage.

Steeles to Albion then down the 27, or just avoid Toronto, and anything east, as well.

Surprised you'd swap Mississauga for Brampton though.

I guess you missed the two Gs in Mississaugga. I’ve had a ticket with a mistake in it cancelled before.

I guess you missed the two Gs in Mississaugga. I’ve had a ticket with a mistake in it cancelled before.
If that was on the ticket, I would be shocked if it was considered a fatal flaw. I suspect jp would allow an amendment. You have a better chance if they flubbed your license plate or wrote down something completely wrong.

Well, eldest passed his G test. We have another bad driver of Ontario now.

If that was on the ticket, I would be shocked if it was considered a fatal flaw. I suspect jp would allow an amendment. You have a better chance if they flubbed your license plate or wrote down something completely wrong.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. My post was a dig at the Peel cop that runs the Twitter page and can't spell the name of the biggest city in the region.

I know what constitutes a fatal flaw on a ticket. In my case the ticket that got wiped was dated the next day (ironically, I got the ticket on March 31st). Went to the station and told them I'll be at work when I get this ticket tomorrow. It got wiped on the spot.

Cops call a tow truck to a crash. Tow truck driver shows up drunk. Wtf. How dumb are they?

They formally charged the driver yesterday - 3x the legal limit; a cooler bag full of beer in the back seat and a plastic bag of empties beside it... Truck's been seized for 7 days, 90 day suspension for the driver, and the MTO is 'reviewing' the company CVOR status.

Whoops.

They formally charged the driver yesterday - 3x the legal limit; a cooler bag full of beer in the back seat and a plastic bag of empties beside it... Truck's been seized for 7 days, 90 day suspension for the driver, and the MTO is 'reviewing' the company CVOR status.

Whoops.
Some people were just born to be the Pakleds of the real universe.

Ha. Bayfield St in Barrie. Not sure about their driving but their car modifications need more braining.

309666187_472601178241731_6697028004695055808_n.jpg

308505250_472601214908394_8410764918345562973_n.jpg

"21y/o driver from Cobalt stopped on Bayfield St in Barrie. Plates removed for improperly installed tires, window tinting obscuring interior, improper muffler and unnecessary noise."

EDIT:
They broke one of my pic links.

vehicle-tow-1-6093581-1664813015446.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom