The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 202 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Apparently a Halton driver found out that the number of bricks you can put into a minivan is more than the number you should.

When I was 16, my boss wanted me to put bricks in the back of his safari van. I told him that it looked like a bad idea and he said to do it. When the front wheels got really light, he agreed that filling the cargo area with bricks was no bueno and I took 75% back out.

If you see this amazing individual, go kick him in the balls for me. I may upload the dash cam. But he cut me off and everyone in front of me all the way up to a left turn. Then promptly zoomed into the mall. Made no sense, he had enough space to get in 3 cars ahead but took the time to change lanes in front of everyone of us.

Attachments

• 27A78ED5-5046-402A-9058-0E73D4C5FCD7.jpeg
    27A78ED5-5046-402A-9058-0E73D4C5FCD7.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 33
Another ahole tow truck on the way to a call at 162 km/h.

Another ahole tow truck on the way to a call at 162 km/h.

That whole industry needs to be purged and rebuilt.

That whole industry needs to be purged and rebuilt.
Don't they have tow licenses? It would seem simple enough to get dragged into a tribunal in a case like this and have to argue why your tow license shouldn't be cancelled. Feel free to reapply in five years when you have matured a little. No year delay for trial. There isn't a lot of evidence/investigation required here. Tribunal within a month. Was the truck going at an unreasonable speed? Was this person driving? What opportunities existed for misidentification (eg. cop lost sight of truck)? Cancelled. Find a new career ahole.

I can't fathom being a tow truck driver in a heavily populated area.

A) The equipment has to cost a fortune, then there are insurances and licenses plus the usual overheads.

B) The supply of clients is sporadic and limited, feast or famine.

In the past, the local garage / gas station would have a basic model to pick up vehicles locally and it would be run by the mechanic or a staff member that did other things. In Toronto the corner garages are getting harder to find and the dedicated tow truck operator becomes the vulture, parked at an opportune spot.

How does he make money between hauls and how much does he need to make per week for the business part to work?

I’ll just tag @Amazon
Maybe she’ll post a pick of her car…..
Ya... I ducked up. My car is fine, I just feel like a tool for not calculating the weight before hand.

I put 750L of dirt (30 bags) in my Impreza and she was squatted down real good. Drove home gingerly. Just because you can fit that much in, doesn't mean you should, and obviously I won't be trying that again.

Ya... I ducked up. My car is fine, I just feel like a tool for not calculating the weight before hand.

I put 750L of dirt (30 bags) in my Impreza and she was squatted down real good. Drove home gingerly. Just because you can fit that much in, doesn't mean you should, and obviously I won't be trying that again.
So about 1200 lbs of dirt plus you? Was some in the front passenger seat or all behind you?

Years ago I was working for a company that got an installation job in the Eastern Townships PQ. Normally I carried a few connectors in the trunk of my car for a service call but we needed a lot for this job and to expedite everything we had a bunch drop shipped to Dorval AP to be picked up enroute. We arrived at Emery Air Freight at the appointed time and the clerk asked us where our truck was. We pointed to our GMC pickup and he pointed to the weigh bill. The shipment was 1000 pieces at 4 pounds each.

We got them in and while traction wasn't an issue we could barely keep the front wheels on the ground.

The effects of accumulating loads became obvious, things like the number of books on a shelf.

We're waiting for a neighbour of my daughter to get the lesson. She just had all her rain water downspouts directed to her very small front lawn. I figure for every inch of rain the roof gets the lawn will get five. She's been a total snot since she moved in and the neighbours are all waiting to see the new water feature.

So about 1200 lbs of dirt plus you? Was some in the front passenger seat or all behind you?
It was all behind me. Back seats were down and it was evenly-spread across the back half of the car. All my working out made me not notice how heavy they were. And yes, they were quite moist.

I'd post a photo but it's a pain since they're too big.

It was all behind me. Back seats were down and it was evenly-spread across the back half of the car. All my working out made me not notice how heavy they were. And yes, they were quite moist.

I'd post a photo but it's a pain since they're too big.

Oh, and maybe I should clarify - I didn’t tag you in this because I’m calling you a bad driver. I was tagging you in it because you at least know how to load up a vehicle and not break it and make it home!

Back
Top Bottom