That's not my baby... | GTAMotorcycle.com

That's not my baby...

What would you do?

• Hang up the phone, and never return to the small town again.

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Do the paternity test through the mail, and hope for the best.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Do the paternity test in the small town, to avoid complication's of a DNA swap.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Give the girl the wrong address so she can't send the paternity test

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Explain to the girl that you don't want any part in raising this child.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Move the old girl into your house with the wife and be the only guy on the block with two wives.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Ask the girl if she ever slept with a guy named Redballs.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

REDBALLS

Site Supporter
Hypothetically speaking. You grew up in a small town and after you graduated high school you moved to the big city in another province; your family still live's in this small town. Since leaving the small town you have made a new life for yourself in the big city. You have started your own family, gotten married and have had three kids with your wife.

It has been 14 years since you left your small town and you have not returned since. You have not had any contact with your family or friend's in the small town. They have essentially disowned you when you left the small town because of your heavy recreational drug use.

You eventually clean up your act by entering rehab, after care program's and attending weekly NA, CA, and AA meeting's. You contact your family in the small town and tell them you are clean now; they are happy and excited for you. They invite you to come visit, because they miss you.

You travel alone to avoid exposing your wife and children to the horror stories of your past, because you remember your parent's love to gossip. You arrive in the small town and your relationship with your parent's and sibling's has never been better. You are talking openly, laughing, sharing the good stories of the past, and they would like you to bring your new family with you on your next visit.

As your discussing your family your sibling say's "Do you remember that girl you use to date back in highschool?" Of course you do, she was your first love. He explains that she has a kid now, and she claims that it is your child. Your parent's say they have heard the same thing.

You get her phone number from your sibling, and you contact the girl by phone. She explain's that she has a thirteen year old daughter, and that believe's you are the father. She say's she doesn't want any money from you, her daughter is a straight A student, and look's very similar to you. She explains that she wanted to tell you earlier, but she had no way to contact you and didn't know where you moved to. She ask's you to do a paternity test that she will pay for. She tell's you she will mail it to you when you get back to the big city, and you can mail it back to her so she can submit it to the lab for result's.

What would you do? :rolleyes:

Does this scenario take into account that the current wife might be a prostitute in hiding and the 3 kids that you have with her might also possibly be not yours?

If yes, then do the paternity test and see if she's a wacko or not. If not a wacko try to make a new life with the normal woman + daughter after taking all the prostitute's money.

Pretty sure the only option is to take the test.

I like your last scenario better. This ones to easy lol

Does this scenario take into account that the current wife might be a prostitute in hiding and the 3 kids that you have with her might also possibly be not yours?

If yes, then do the paternity test and see if she's a wacko or not. If not a wacko try to make a new life with the normal woman + daughter after taking all the prostitute's money.

This scenario does not factor in a prostitute gumada. If you are responding to this in relation to the "secret prostitute" thread; you must treat the korean prostitute gumada, the wife, and the high school girlfriend as three separate women.

And if you believe the three kids with your wife are not yours; they also look a lot like you. It is a good idea to get a paternity test for the three other children, because your male sibling is awfully close with your high school girlfriend (i.e. He has her phone number in his cellphone).He could possibly be the father of all 4 children if the wife has been playing the field.

So many possible course of action

Was this ex high school gf also a heavy recreational drug user? Its easy for her to say that the kid is "x" when x is not around to defend the allegation. Could be she really has no idea who's the kids daddy but its a lot easier in a small town to blame the guy that left.

The part about not wanting any money---- yea i call bs, she doesnt want any money now, cause she can;t prove the daddy, that will change very soon if the tests come back posistive as you being the daddy. Be carefull, as word travels fast in small towns, that small side business you have on the weekends = full blown business man in a suit in the big city running a company with 200 employees.

the answer to this is personal.

Can you, the potentital dad, live with the fact that you have another kid and just let it go? if so, then no test

if it really bothers you and you actually want to become a part of that girls life, then yes to the test

You know your last paragraph before the poll question? Where you get her phone number?

I wouldn't have done that!!

Hahahah
+1

Forget the ex girlfriend and kid
Forget the wife and three kids
Forget fighting the wrongful conviction

just go to jail and hope you get shanked, hypothetically speaking of course.

Forget the ex girlfriend and kid
Forget the wife and three kids
Forget fighting the wrongful conviction

just go to jail and hope you get shanked, hypothetically speaking of course.

Hypothetically speaking. Hope when I meet you I don't brass knuckle your face, knock you out and piss on you when your sprawled out cold.

Last edited:
Hypothetically speaking... She tell's you she will mail it to you when you get back to the big city, and you can mail it back to her so she can submit it to the lab for result's.

What would you do? :rolleyes:

This thread got me thinking...

Suppose you wake up from a dream....(Hypothetically speaking - of course). Where you have died and gone to heaven. As you enter through the cloudy gates, a long line of 20 young adults greet you. Some have kids of their own, most are in there 30's. You gaze down the line and in the back you see your own kids. (WTF). The first one says welcome home dad. Then you realize those are the "wild oats" you sowed in your youth. No baby mom's to be found.

It could happen to anyone.

lmao now this is funny.

Suppose you wake up from a dream....(Hypothetically speaking - of course). Where you have died and gone to heaven. As you enter through the cloudy gates, a long line of 20 young adults greet you. Some have kids of their own, most are in there 30's. You gaze down the line and in the back you see your own kids. (WTF). The first one says welcome home dad. Then you realize those are the "wild oats" you sowed in your youth. No baby mom's to be found.

Tread carefully.
She may say she doesn't want any money etc now, but things can change awfully quickly (i.e. friend got divorced recently - through the entire relationship until the divorce proceedings began the wife always said she would want nothing from my friend. Ends up with half the house he had owned for 10 years before knowing her etc).

If you take the paternity test, and you are the father, suddenly you have the potential to become the legendary Cash Cow without any involvement in the child's life due to distance etc etc, not even considering the potential if the child would accept you or not.
This may sound cold, but I would consider drawing up legal documents which clearly state she has no financial interest on her or the child's behalf before going for the paternity test.

From what it sounds like the whole test is simply to sate an idle curiousity on who the father is. The fact that she doesn't know for sure puts a red flag up for me -- how many other guys has she had tested?

So, if you want to take potential responsibility for the child, please, do so.... please dont' get me wrong, I'm not suggesting you shirk your duties as a responsible person, just saying that you should really weigh the consequences before acting accordingly.

Is the ex hot?

She can be if you want, it's a hypothetical scenario that you put yourself in the shoes of the OP's posted scenario. But let's say she looks like Scarlet Johansson but with lips of Angelina Jolie and the booty of Jennifer Lopez.

Lol. It wouldn't be so bad as long as God is not looking for me to work off back dated child support payments while I'm in heaven.

Tread carefully.
She may say she doesn't want any money etc now, but things can change awfully quickly (i.e. friend got divorced recently - through the entire relationship until the divorce proceedings began the wife always said she would want nothing from my friend. Ends up with half the house he had owned for 10 years before knowing her etc).

If you take the paternity test, and you are the father, suddenly you have the potential to become the legendary Cash Cow without any involvement in the child's life due to distance etc etc, not even considering the potential if the child would accept you or not.
This may sound cold, but I would consider drawing up legal documents which clearly state she has no financial interest on her or the child's behalf before going for the paternity test.

From what it sounds like the whole test is simply to sate an idle curiousity on who the father is. The fact that she doesn't know for sure puts a red flag up for me -- how many other guys has she had tested?

So, if you want to take potential responsibility for the child, please, do so.... please dont' get me wrong, I'm not suggesting you shirk your duties as a responsible person, just saying that you should really weigh the consequences before acting accordingly.

I know exactly what you mean about money hungry bitches. I had this one stripper stage named Santana; she told me she didn't want anything from me when we decided to stop *******. I left her at the house when I went to work, because I thought it ended on good terms. I get home from my night shift; $300 is missing from my drawer, and my pitbull is gone. Like WTF did she really have to take my dog.

Last edited:
I had this one stripper stage named Santana; she told me she didn't want anything from me when we decided to stop ****ing. I left her at the house when I went to work, because I thought it ended on good terms. I get home from my night shift; $300 is missing from my drawer, and my pitbull is gone. Like WTF did she really have to take my dog.

Wow, your life is pretty exciting. Feels like a movie

Other: Pay for the paternity test in the city and have the results sent only to yourself. Withhold them till the kid is 20 either way.

Back
Top Bottom