Thanks GP bikes! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thanks GP bikes!

Germax

Site Supporter
I got mail today.
Nice Triumph catalog and mug :)

Courtesy of GP bikes for my bike purchase...

That was pretty cool!

They sent me a Triumph wristwatch last year after I bought my SP3 from them. I tell you, if all dealerships did these little things to say "thanks" to their customers, things would be so much better...

They haven't sent me anything yet? Or maybe it's waiting for me when I go home from work:confused:

Do they do this for everyone who buys a bike from them?

It might be Triumph related, not sure.
Card did mention purchase of new bike too...

GP Bikes Rock!
I picked up my Hayabusa from them in the summer.
All of the employees are great!

Bought two new bikes from them this summer..never got my mug or watch:(;)

Great place and people!! Always willing to help and offer a better price. I'll always drive the extra mile to go there.:happy3:

GP bikes set the bar way up there ! great people , awesome service , but wish they were closer to me ! well, maybe that's not a bad thing....... Cheers ! Les

GP bikes has always been great to me and given me crazy discounts on stuff.

When I bought my 06 GSX-R 600 from GT power sports in Oshawa, they sent me a limited edition book about the history of the GSX-R from Suzuki. And they sold the bike to me for 1000 below MSRP. Either they felt bad about a cop turning in front of me and writing off the 2005 anniversary bike I was supposed to buy from them, or they really wanted my business. Too bad they went under because I always got crazy good deals from them on stuff.

Is that the 08 Tiger in your avatar?
Jealous!!
COngrats

Yes it is :)
2008 purchased in 2009, got nice discount too.
15000 km this season...
This cat does not want to sleep :)

Thanks!

Just wanted to chime in and mention the great service i got from GP bikes at the motorcycle show in Jan.
The salesperson spent about an hour with me trying to make sure that i bought the right sized helmet , which he didn't have to since there were dozens other customers who could made his life much easier :p

Great service from all of them!

I wish they would open a store on this side of the city,Oakville or Burlington.
It is a long drive to Ajax from here.
They would draw customers from all over this area,customers who dont want to make the long haul through busy traffic to get to the other side of the city.

I think they will be moving soon.
apparently one location for service and the store
which is great. Waiting at the service was so boring...

It will but even further for us from west but not by much...

I might be wrong but that is what I heard at the show...

Apparently they're moving to Whitby next year - so about another 5 minutes or so east on the 401.

GP does a very efficient mail order. I realize this doesn't help much with clothing items, but unless something is back ordered, I've received my orders promptly via the trusty postie. Give them a call!

As to opening in the west, I suspect the fact that Peninsula is also a Duke dealer might hinder that somewhat. (Territories...)

I've seen their trailer parked there. Not that they are far from me now, but whitby is even closer! love it.

i agree there was good service at the moto show. I went in to the store once and service i would say was subpar. but the show was different i guess.

i haven't pruchased a bike from them, but i did buy one from Kahuna, and now I feel so bad cuz all you guys are getting mugs and watches, and i got nothing other than the bike. it's a great bike, but that extra service i want.

:'( no fair. I feel soooooo disapointed now

Back
Top Bottom