Tattoo artist in the gta | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tattoo artist in the gta

You Know

I know there are hundreds, just trying to get a feel for some quality artists within' 90 minutes of the Barrie area that can ACTUALLY keep an appointment! I have been seeing an artist in Barrie for a few years now, very happy with his work but neither he or his staff are very good at keeping appointments. My guy typically has a 2-3 month wait which is fine, except that not one of my 5 sittings in the last 4 years has been without a change or mixup! He charges $140 an hour, so I am looking to stay within that range.

Looking for the gta bike crowd to point me in a new direction, thanks : ) Black n grey experts wanted!

i go to way cool tattoos in oakville...extremely professional and on time...they have a shop in toronto as well i believe but not sure about their quality...

I have 1 tattoo so you can judge on that but I went to lucky devil in Barrie. I talked to the artist described what I wanted, he showed me some of his work and I had it done a few weeks later. I am very happy with the results and the whole process went smoothly.

I have 1 tattoo so you can judge on that but I went to lucky devil in Barrie. I talked to the artist described what I wanted, he showed me some of his work and I had it done a few weeks later. I am very happy with the results and the whole process went smoothly.

Which artist? I have gotten ink there in the past wasn't blown away, thankfully not a prominent piece. Thats why right now I am looking to go outside of Barrie. I have looked into nearly every artist here(received ink from a few), found and used the best, now it's time to move south and find someone as good or better than my guy.

for the life of me I cant remember, the name doesnt jump out for me from their webpage either. Sorry.

David Glantz at Archive Tattoo in west end Toronto. He was formerly of BobbyFive tattoo's and does very nice artwork. Clean, professional, organized, in your price range and has been excellent at keeping appointments with me.

http://archivetattoo.com/

Chronic Ink does very awesome work from what I've seen on their facebook page and website galleries. However, I've read mixed things about it so I would love to hear from GTAM if anyone had anything done their. They have a lot of artists too, so a name would be great.

P.S. David Glantz has some really clean and beautiful work.Shanekingsley thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
I know there are hundreds, just trying to get a feel for some quality artists within' 90 minutes of the Barrie area that can ACTUALLY keep an appointment! I have been seeing an artist in Barrie for a few years now, very happy with his work but neither he or his staff are very good at keeping appointments. My guy typically has a 2-3 month wait which is fine, except that not one of my 5 sittings in the last 4 years has been without a change or mixup! He charges $140 an hour, so I am looking to stay within that range.

Looking for the gta bike crowd to point me in a new direction, thanks : ) Black n grey experts wanted!

Jay grant at stinger in Newmarket

Friend of mine does tattoos. He does amazing black and white work. His wife is covered in tattoos by him and they are all amazing. I had my arm done by him and will go back to him for my future work. He lives and works in his studio.

https://www.facebook.com/ShadedGrayTattoos

My artist is in Burlington, Amanda at Anchor tattoos (I know Burlington is more than an hour from you but still thought I would mention it). I have my whole back done with a mix of color and black and white and I love her work.

http://www.anchorstattoo.com/

got some stuff from chris moniz google him, works out of calgary now but is in brampton from time to time... Good guy good ink!

David Glantz is truly an artist, so is the dude from chronic ink.

If you decide to go with Chronic Ink only book an appt with Tristan, his work is well worth the wait, the rest of the guys are hit and miss.
I'm waiting for Dreamworx Ink (in Vaughan) to finish designing a piece for me, I'll let you know how it goes.

Sorry to hijack the thread but can anyone recommend a good artist that can draw up a decent tattoo? and by draw up I dont mean take images from google and rearrange them, but actually sit down and draw an original piece?

If you decide to go with Chronic Ink only book an appt with Tristan, his work is well worth the wait, the rest of the guys are hit and miss.
I'm waiting for Dreamworx Ink (in Vaughan) to finish designing a piece for me, I'll let you know how it goes.

Sorry to hijack the thread but can anyone recommend a good artist that can draw up a decent tattoo? and by draw up I dont mean take images from google and rearrange them, but actually sit down and draw an original piece?

Dov Grey, the guy I referred to above. He won't just copy an image. He draws it out. I had my tattoo typed out and instead of using my print, he rewrote it to what he thought was the best size and so it had a more fluid look and then placed it very carefully on my arm.

Back
Top Bottom