Tat Removal | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tat Removal

PaisaMed

Anyone considering having their tats removed? Anyone done it? Laser abrasion?

Did it work? And, how much it did it cost?

Curious to know if this dermatological service is growing.

I imagine a lot of people will look one day and say "WTF was I thinking.." So yeah, I'd expect it to grow..

Friend of mine had a tattoo removed from her inner wrist said it was extremely painful... Throughout the process it looked really bad... Raised, red, blurry etc. She's on her last treatment and it's barely noticeable now and does not look like it'll leave any scarring.
I have two tattoos and don't ever plan on having them removed but I'd go the cover-up route unless you want to be all trendy and untattooed :)

I imagine a lot of people will look one day and say "WTF was I thinking.." So yeah, I'd expect it to grow..

I expect alot of those who posted on the Tats thread to be here in a few years.

Much cheaper, and/or less painful, to just get a coverup from what I hear. Plus, you need something like 8 sessions to fully remove a tat. I can't see removal taking off until these two issues are addressed (time and cost).

I thought barrelling down the 401, get some roadrash might be cheaper

I only have one and I got it a long time ago when I was way dumber...and it has someones name on it...but I still won't get it removed. I'm just going to make up cool stories to go along with the name if someone happens to see it and ask :p

I only have one and I got it a long time ago when I was way dumber...and it has someones name on it...but I still won't get it removed. I'm just going to make up cool stories to go along with the name if someone happens to see it and ask :p

Tattoos represent a moment/phase of our lives :) can't deny it, so why remove it? I for one love remembering what I was like or what I was doing during that period of my life...

I have "stupidity" scars instead. Do those count?

If you went ahead and got one, even it you don't like it anymore, I'm not sure removal is the way to go. I mean, god bless you if you have the money and the means.

I figure by the time I don't like my ink any more, I'll be too old to give a crap anyways. Funny enough. Most folks don't know I have ink or ride. I'm not out to impress anyone. Just searching for new places and experiences. Wondr what it's like not to have any tattoos? Naw!!!! That's boring. Just kidding.

Just got another one at the "last" bike show

I'll be very curious to see what people with entire sleeves are going to do when they decide they don't like them anymore.

I'll be very curious to see what people with entire sleeves are going to do when they decide they don't like them anymore.

Not a full sleeve but, I think my ugly mug will be more of a concern than a wrinkly, faded old tattoo.......As long as I have some young lady to wipe the drool and my arse, I'll be happy. Don't care if my arm looks like an ink blot. lol

27171_414582351345_656441345_5626367_2557106_n.jpg

PS. I know how sexy the wife beater is.

Even better are the neck tattoos that are in vogue now, I see many regretful people down the road.

Back
Top Bottom