Sunday July 24 @ Cayuga with Hot Lap Events and GoLo Racing | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday July 24 @ Cayuga with Hot Lap Events and GoLo Racing

Golo13

Site Supporter
Only Cayuga day with Hot Lap Events and GoLo Racing, come ride with our Cayuga legend, GoLo Racing Rider - Luke Bauer and rest of us slow guys :)

Our Dates
- July 24th - TMP (Road Race Track)
- Aug 5th - SMP (Long Track)
- Aug 29th - SMP (Long Track)

SMP = Shannonville Motorsports Park
TMP = Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga)

Secure Online Registration @ https://www.hotlapevents.com/2011reg.php
(must create free Hot Lap Events member acct to access secure online registration)

As always be prepared for tons of track time, a safety first organized day, rider satisfaction orientated team, free morning Tim Horton's Coffee, complimentary BBQ lunch and GoLo Racing Team and other Racers to help riders.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by email: info@hotlapevents.com or info@goloracing.com

looks like its going to be an exciting weekend, looking forward to it as i have never ridden cayuga before... thank god we have Luke Bauer to show us aroung the track :) Feel like a rookie again :)

I am already signed up !

Got the day off work !
Looking forward to hanging out with the Golo crew.

I cant wait sign up last month been counting down the days. This is going to be my first track day :D

I'll be there! Can't wait.. At least it wont be nearly as hot as SMP was on thursday

Yesterday was great! A lot of fast riders out there and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. Wasn't expecting a free lunch. That was a bonus. Thanks to the GoLo guys for organizing such a great event. Will be back for sure.

Anyone snap some pictures?? I noticed a fair share of photographers out there..

xyrus,

my brother was taking pics 400+ so whats you number, bike and what group where you in??

#42 in Red group. Sky blue / Orange R6

BTW Michael's Pics are awesome. :) Thanks

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom