Subaru does the Dragon | GTAMotorcycle.com

Subaru does the Dragon

I'd hate to go down to ride it, only to find it closed. That must have sucked for some people.

I'd hate to go down to ride it, only to find it closed. That must have sucked for some people.

I think there's an official site that shows all special events, but that doesn't stop them from slotting something in between the time you make your plans and the time you arrive. At least there's other roads in the area that are just as good if not better, but as someone who's never been, I'd still be ****** about not being able to ride it just to say I did.

Last edited:

The drone they used was bloody quick. At one point you could see it Wizz by after the car. Would take some crazy skill to pilot it like that and actually get decent footage, props where it's deserved.

I had a legacy turbo before Subaru was a thing. I originally thought they were from Sweden or nearby. Nice little car, but it still needed snow tires.

The drone they used was bloody quick. At one point you could see it Wizz by after the car. Would take some crazy skill to pilot it like that and actually get decent footage, props where it's deserved.
You'd be surprised how advanced the tech is on these drones. I ran into a couple of off duty Toronto Police officers, one was a drone pilot and had his drone with him. Some crazy stuff they can do and see, infared, speakers, lights, night lights, auto pilot is insane, speed not a problem. This was only a DJI upgraded model.

You'd be surprised how advanced the tech is on these drones. I ran into a couple of off duty Toronto Police officers, one was a drone pilot and had his drone with him. Some crazy stuff they can do and see, infared, speakers, lights, night lights, auto pilot is insane, speed not a problem. This was only a DJI upgraded model.
Was it TPS or YRP that flew their drone into an airplane near buttonville? More training required. That is the only GTA drone strike I have heard of. Lots of reports of knobs flying near planes but not actually hitting them.

Was it TPS or YRP that flew their drone into an airplane near buttonville? More training required. That is the only GTA drone strike I have heard of. Lots of reports of knobs flying near planes but not actually hitting them.

Do as we say not as we do 🤣

Amazing video!

Amazing high-speed drone work. They must have gotten a professional drone racer to pilot it. Those guys are fast and highly accurate:

I was down at the Gap with literbikes and the top three gears were essentially wasted. We saw a bunch of sumos there and I'm convinced those are the perfect bikes for the 11-mile Tail of the Dragon run.

I was down at the Gap with literbikes and the top three gears were essentially wasted. We saw a bunch of sumos there and I'm convinced those are the perfect bikes for the 11-mile Tail of the Dragon run.
Agreed. Not sure I got the Wing out of third gear. But I am sure there was peg scrapeing.....

Back
Top Bottom