Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 431 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

It’s funny but original post was over 8k in mods…now it’s 12k in mods…

What’s wrong with it outside of price? Asking for a friend…
Clip-ons on a monster are not good. There is no room for them as the tank is not designed with them in mind.

He has also done some weirdness on the front to get this all to work. I don't trust that he has worked out the geometry in doing this.

Buying someone else's 'custom' work is always a gamble, this looks like playing 2,7 offsuit.

He also ruined a CX500 and wants $8500 for that one. He didn't bother stating in his ad whether he was selling certified or not. Outlook not so good on that front.

Wow…I didn’t hate it until pic #3…and now I hate it.

He also ruined a CX500 and wants $8500 for that one. He didn't bother stating in his ad whether he was selling certified or not. Outlook not so good on that front.

Thank god a 1982 CX 500 has a Hayabusa front end and an R1 rear shock. :rolleyes:
So stupid.

Yowza…10k for another Rebel 500…

"Lightly driven, this is an amazing first bike that will last you forever."
"Selling my 2022 Honda Rebel 500, I am the first owner, purchased brand new from Waterloo Honda, still have the receipt."
"Currently at 3200 KMS"

So does it last you forever or will you want to dump it after less than two solid days of riding? At least his price is slightly less than the common bike+pdi+tax+mods.

I had to check on the MSRP for a Rebel 1100. How is that a $15,000 bike??? I mean, I know inflation is bad but that's insane.
The 300 and 500 versions of the Rebel were stupidly successful. I had one and didn’t like it, but many others did.

Honda figures I’d people are willing to pay up…why not…

🤷🏻‍♂️

But I’m not sure how successful the 1100cc version is.

Back
Top Bottom