Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 393 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Found this and had to post it somewhere. As an upside it comes with lots of pointy bits
Comes with C-16. No need for race fuel as it runs on 94 octane. Requires tuning by someone with a lot of experience to get it to run? What? Some tuner is going to get dropped a bike that they know nothing about other than it was built by someone that was a little off. Did he drop compression to accommodate the twin turbo? Street legal my ass. Almost impossible to pass safety and completely impossible to insure. What's a basketcase ZRX1200 worth?

Comes with C-16. No need for race fuel as it runs on 94 octane. Requires tuning by someone with a lot of experience to get it to run? What? Some tuner is going to get dropped a bike that they know nothing about other than it was built by someone that was a little off. Did he drop compression to accommodate the twin turbo? Street legal my ass. Almost impossible to pass safety and completely impossible to insure. What's a basketcase ZRX1200 worth?
Pfft... too extreme for you?

Needs more spikes.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Found this and had to post it somewhere. As an upside it comes with lots of pointy bits

wins 1st place at every show. what bike shows? for the blind?

Considering how much he must have spent on parts how could it look that bad.

Lol oh my what's he asking I didn't see a price did anyone message him for ***** and giggles
Even without talking to him, he annoys me and I know we won't get along. I'm not bored enough, nor enough of an ass to send him a fake offer that I think he would be interested in.

Please view this ad:

Mint 2008 Suzuki GSXR 750,

Price: $ 9,000

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Guy even says "don't lowball, I know what I have"...

2003 YAMAHA R1 $8,450

5,300kms but:
'Race computer connected at the moment - therefore speedometer is disconnected. There is a factory standard computer installed if someone wants to reconnect the speedometer.'

how much do you want to bet actual kms are higher?

2003 YAMAHA R1 $8,450

5,300kms but:
'Race computer connected at the moment - therefore speedometer is disconnected. There is a factory standard computer installed if someone wants to reconnect the speedometer.'

how much do you want to bet actual kms are higher?
Speedometer disconnected .__. nice bike, about twice what I'll pay

Please view this ad:

2010 Yamaha R1 for Continuing Contracts,

Price: $ 12,500

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

In Alberta. $12,500 for a 12 year old r1.

Worst part, look at his contract for how deep he is into it.

$20 grand... dealer made out well. Sucker born every minute.

Back
Top Bottom