Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 395 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Anyone want a $9000 2022 TW200 with all of 4km on it?

That's a whole lot of not riding your bike enough to make sure it's right for you before dropping a couple grand in mods and then trying to get someone else to fix your mistake.

you can literally see the 5 stages of grief with some of these overpriced sellers

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance.

Guy starts out with selling an older high mileage bike for an outrageous price "I know what I've got!" and "I'll keep it till spring!"
after 2 months of no bites he goes to "why isnt anyone messaging me?"
until finally he reluctantly gets to "make an offer or try your trades"

Look at that riding position, I doubt you could make it to Starbucks.
The exposed belts look cool but it wouldn't be fun to get your pants sucked in (and I'm not sure how much the belts like being bombarded by UV).

s-l640.webp

What? Throwing a monster engine into a chopper frame doesn't make a $70,000 motorcycle?
... do any Ducatisti know what we're looking at here? Like if we assume that all these parts came off the same bike, did this thing start as a 916?

... do any Ducatisti know what we're looking at here? Like if we assume that all these parts came off the same bike, did this thing start as a 916?

ad says monster 900. not a ducatisti but without a radiator, don't think it's anything more than that.

ad says monster 900. not a ducatisti but without a radiator, don't think it's anything more than that.
I thought it was going to be a Monster 900 too based on their description but all the pics I can find of a monster 900 have a single camshaft on each cylinder. Two camshafts appear on the better bikes.

It appears to have a radiator (small radiator or huge oil cooler in front frame rails). I suspect radiator as it looks like an expansion tank behind it.

EDIT:
Here's a 916 engine from a 1999 ST2 that looks really close. Sorry embedded pic didn't work. There was a monster 916 too. Probably some variant of the 916 not actually a 900 as stated.

Last edited:
It may be real (or she has taken Kijiji scam game to a whole new level). Someone with the same name endorsed a personal injury lawfirm for helping them with her case. Bike is being sold due to a car accident.

Back
Top Bottom