Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 373 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Hahahaha. wtf are you supposed to do with that thing? Obviously there is a lot of time and money that has gone into it but it is miles away from passing a safety (and when it could, the look would be substantially different). Sad to see that the butchers have moved on to wrecking BMW's but hopefully that means they will leave the poor hondas alone.
I don't hate the look of it actually. more concerned about the rear end, something about that single sided swingarm and shock feels wrong.
It's like they removed one shock and chopped it.

I don't hate the look of it actually. more concerned about the rear end, something about that single sided swingarm and shock feels wrong.
It's like they removed one shock and chopped it.
That may be a stock K100 swingarm.

That may be a stock K100 swingarm.

you are correct. very interesting.
picture from the other side:
4My_AKsERQoIhh_pLP5Bora9NMs5FyWfX_W_uY7JV6NheM450F2u9jnXNdao2ToBJEQojOlDjS8-VFhMtvvGnKUZTgDDLEEVDFFrFcznYigiqY8

I have one. I thought it was a little odd too, at first, but it works well. Pretty easy to change a tire!

Hahahaha. wtf are you supposed to do with that thing? Obviously there is a lot of time and money that has gone into it but it is miles away from passing a safety (and when it could, the look would be substantially different). Sad to see that the butchers have moved on to wrecking BMW's but hopefully that means they will leave the poor hondas alone.
TBH you see an increasing number of these on Bikexif these days. They've become quite popular and I'll admit I've slowly grown to like them . Never a bad thing giving an old bike a new lease of life.

TBH you see an increasing number of these on Bikexif these days. They've become quite popular and I'll admit I've slowly grown to like them . Never a bad thing giving an old bike a new lease of life.
So you are supposed to take pictures and never ride it? Is that a new lease on life or doomed to purgatory?

So you are supposed to take pictures and never ride it? Is that a new lease on life or doomed to purgatory?
I'd say you could ride that for about an hour (maybe a bit less at my age), which is better than having it as a work of art in your private collection.

I'd say you could ride that for about an hour (maybe a bit less at my age), which is better than having it as a work of art in your private collection.
I'm not talking about practicality, I'm talking about legality. I am far from a mechanic and I can see a huge list of things that meed to be done to pass a safety and get a plate (not the least of which is open headers). By the time it was actually road legal it would look like an entirely different bike.

1984 goldwing best offer. 10 years outside engine cover off.
You can't say it's "stupidly overpriced" when it says best offer. Some people love restoring old bikes from the 80s.
And this Goldwing sold already, so two people are happy

You can't say it's "stupidly overpriced" when it says best offer. Some people love restoring old bikes from the 80s.
And this Goldwing sold already, so two people are happy
More why the f leave a bike outside with the motor open for 10 years. This in a way is an educational forum on don’t be stupid like this guy. Well person stupidity is not gender specific is it.

Back
Top Bottom