Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 359 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Also have a Hornet with a Delkevic system - and it has normal mufflers on it with inserts on it. Definitely a reasonable volume - only fault I can find with it is that I wish the midpipe had heatshields on it. It has collected some non leather material from my gloves and some human skin

Seems high to me for a 15 yo bike. Used bike prices aren't my forte and crazy corona pricing is in effect so I have no idea how much he can get for it.
From what i've been seeing, 4k seems to be the least a motorcycle will devalue to even if its a 15-20 year old bike.

Congrats on the bike! Hope to catch up for some rides in Caledon :)
I have a 2013 sv (s model) but I still haven't figured out if they fall under second-gen or third lol
Pretty sure they are only on Gen3 with the current model from 2017 or 18 onwards. Taillights on the 2nd Gen were the best... bike was basically the same from 04 to 2017/8 +paint colours

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Haha thanks, ya we’ll ride! Hmmm I almost bought a 2015 s model same colour as yours lol, guy was in Ottawa, very nice bike though SV650 2015 - Mint condition | Sport Bikes | Ottawa | Kijiji
Looks sick!
Pretty sure they are only on Gen3 with the current model from 2017 or 18 onwards. Taillights on the 2nd Gen were the best... bike was basically the same from 04 to 2017/8 +paint colours

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
Yeah, I figured. While looking for some parts, the sv option post-2011 or 2012 doesn't show up on the list for almost all of the websites. I think the fit is not exact throughout 2nd gen for certain parts (lower fairings in this case).

2005 bandit 650 $2000 only needs forks, triple clamps, fairings, mount, headlight plus what ever else.
View attachment 47794
LOL

"Fork inner (the rest of the forks are fine, just needs new inners)"...

Clearly not the case
$_59.JPG

2005 bandit 650 $2000 only needs forks, triple clamps, fairings, mount, headlight plus what ever else.
View attachment 47794
Love the casual toss-off of 'dinged up the front'. No biggie, just bent my forks in half. I'm sure the internals are fine and the frame is totally plumb, even though I haven't checked...

As an aside, I had no idea Suzuki was putting ABS on the baby Bandit as far back as 2005. Must be the only bike with both carbs and ABS...

Ya it is and it’s stock! The previous owner took great care of it

Congrats!

My first bike was an 05" SV650N, I looked for ages to find a clean and well kept one. Drove all the way to Kingston to pick it up. Got it for $3.4k with only 13k on the odo, when I drove of the owner texted later saying what a deal it was. 1.5Yrs later I sold it for $3.5k and 22k on the odo. It wasn't even on Kijiji for an hour when someone messaged saying take it of, sent a deposit, and paid more than asking, apparently yellow was his colour and he was seeking one for ages. I though the yellow would have been hard to sell

Enjoy the ride, crazy how much they have appreciated

Back
Top Bottom