Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 360 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Congrats!

My first bike was an 05" SV650N, I looked for ages to find a clean and well kept one. Drove all the way to Kingston to pick it up. Got it for $3.4k with only 13k on the odo, when I drove of the owner texted later saying what a deal it was. 1.5Yrs later I sold it for $3.5k and 22k on the odo. It wasn't even on Kijiji for an hour when someone messaged saying take it of, sent a deposit, and paid more than asking, apparently yellow was his colour and he was seeking one for ages. I though the yellow would have been hard to sell

Enjoy the ride, crazy how much they have appreciated

clean ones are hard to find now, the N especially is impossible to find(unless you buy new)

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
Nah
Those are all good parts... it's how he's piled them that is questionable.

That is a really good start to a really bad bike.
I shudder when I see single sided swing arms spliced precariously on mild steel frames. When Honda uses that swingarm the pivot is cast in the back of the motor as well as going through the frame... the much more rigid extruded aluminum frame.

I’m finding the spring prices are easily 1500 bucks higher for liter bikes. I guess that estimation may come down come September. I can’t believe my R1 is worth more than I bought it for six years ago

I’m finding the spring prices are easily 1500 bucks higher for liter bikes. I guess that estimation may come down come September. I can’t believe my R1 is worth more than I bought it for six years ago
Asking price often doesn't reflect real world selling price.

Congrats!

My first bike was an 05" SV650N, I looked for ages to find a clean and well kept one. Drove all the way to Kingston to pick it up. Got it for $3.4k with only 13k on the odo, when I drove of the owner texted later saying what a deal it was. 1.5Yrs later I sold it for $3.5k and 22k on the odo. It wasn't even on Kijiji for an hour when someone messaged saying take it of, sent a deposit, and paid more than asking, apparently yellow was his colour and he was seeking one for ages. I though the yellow would have been hard to sell

Enjoy the ride, crazy how much they have appreciated

Damn that’s nice, why did you sell it?!

I had the 2005 SV650N blue on black frame. Loved it but liked the DL riding position better. I bough this one for the N parts. Irreparable title for a parking lot tip over.

QQXPayS.gif

V045MmY.gif

Just cause of comfort, I'm 6ft+, it wasn't a long distance hauler for me. No windshield, handguards, room to move on the seat etc... Doing those mods would ruin the bike's appearance and intentions too. I also started doing more off-road. If I had the money and space, I would have kept it

Please view this ad:

Yamaha WR250R,

Price: $ 9,950

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Why buy a new leftover 2020 for $8 grand, when this 3 year old wr is $10!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom