Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 357 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

:LOL: can climb any hill :LOL: you couldn't even carry that thing up any hill.

@Scuba Steve is HRC a fake Honda?
btw: clone Honda means it's not even a Honda motor, a clone anything is a made in China POS that roughly resembles a proven design.

Last edited:
:LOL: can climb any hill :LOL: you couldn't even carry that thing up any hill.

@Scuba Steve is HRC a fake Honda?
btw: clone Honda means it's not even a Honda motor, a clone anything is a made in China POS that roughly resembles a proven design.
I think he was referring to your rants about honda canada being unwilling or unable to get you parts for your bike.

I think he was referring to your rants about honda canada being unwilling or unable to get you parts for your bike.
Sorry, but I don't see any connection there at all.

2014 SYM Wolf 150 $2200 not running sitting dinged up.
I appreciate the honesty including in the ad that parts are a ***** to get. Doesn't help to support his price though.

Like everyone else with a not-running bike, he brings up the cheap easy fixes with no concept as to whether those will solve the issue (and the battery shouldn't really matter as it's kick-start, you just need a tiny bit of capacity). I don't know what the right price is, but it is far from his number.

The price isn't outrageous, but for what you're getting...

-my best guess:

Previously crashed, cobbled together, hack-jobbed mess.

Without the airbox snorkels, looks like it could swallow a bird.

Please view this ad:

2002 Honda CBR 600,

Price: $ 2,600

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

-my best guess:

Please view this ad:

2002 Honda CBR 600,

Are those painted whitewalls? That poor bike. "Includes at least $2000 worth of parts". Well, when you sell something whole, you get less money than if you parted it out, not more.

He also has an 11 year old 125 for 2800. Hoping the CRB fairies bring him luck. Also what looks like another 600 in even worse shape? Or is that the one for sale as most of a bike and he spent the last week cobbling it together?

roast my ad! I thought it was too high myself... but I just priced it based on what I saw on the market currently

happy to get everyones thoughts, ill be adding more pictures/videos once it warms up
Just my 2 cents - I would highly recommend taking better pictures and more of them, and while you're at it take the boxes off for the pictures if they're not included. There's nothing necessarily wrong with 82000KM on a bike but you will have to convince people you're not trying to hide anything. Also if you kept up on valve adjustments (and/or the prior owner did) I would mention that in the ad

-my best guess:

Please view this ad:

2002 Honda CBR 600,

When a bodged together sportbike ad includes the line, "I can also include...a stunt cage...", then run. That bike has spent more time bouncing off the rev limiter than it has at idle...

When a bodged together sportbike ad includes the line, "I can also include...a stunt cage...", then run. That bike has spent more time bouncing off the rev limiter than it has at idle...
But it has new fuses!

Back
Top Bottom