Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 355 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

No, the WR250X was street legal from the factory, unlike a CRF450R that wasn't.
Supermoto compared to a Motocross (y) Supermoto would be pretty useless if you can't blue plate it or race it,
Motocross bike would be pretty useless if you do road plate it and don't race it.

This one's got me stumped....do I put it here...or the reasonable thread....

I know typically mods don't add much value, but how much do you account for a good mod like this?
That is good value if the owner will negotiate some. It is currently priced 6000 below what I paid for my t7. It arguably has better suspension than my t7, stronger wheels, and lighter weight. This RR 500 is ideal for a shorter rider like my wife.
To compare it to a t7 is a bit unfair as I doubt many will be cross shopping between a cb500x and a tenere or f800.
It is a lean and mean adv machine with an emphasis on adv rather than highway touring. It is awesome for beginners, shorter riders, women, or anyone looking for a smaller lighter adv machine WITH Honda reliability.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Brand new 2020 CB500X is 7800$
2017. 2018, 2019, 2020 :sneaky: his bike depreciated less in 4 years of use then the stuff he attached to it? How is that possible.

That is good value if the owner will negotiate some. It is currently priced 6000 below what I paid for my t7. It arguably has better suspension than my t7, stronger wheels, and lighter weight. This RR 500 is ideal for a shorter rider like my wife.
To compare it to a t7 is a bit unfair as I doubt many will be cross shopping between a cb500x and a tenere or f800.
It is a lean and mean adv machine with an emphasis on adv rather than highway touring. It is awesome for beginners, shorter riders, women, or anyone looking for a smaller lighter adv machine WITH Honda reliability.

If it's stage 2 RR, seat height is really close to T7.

Brand new 2020 CB500X is 7800$
2017. 2018, 2019, 2020 :sneaky: his bike depreciated less in 4 years of use then the stuff he attached to it? How is that possible.

RR kit is ~$6000 IIRC. It's not a cheap modification.

RR kit is ~$6000 IIRC. It's not a cheap modification.
Like I say, his bike depreciated less in 4 years of use then the stuff he attached to it? How is that possible.
Does it include a spare engine?

If you end up keeping the wrx, go with the brz approach. Put narrower eco tires on it to make it fun at street speeds.
He’s going to hate that thing coming from a WRX

Not so good value compared to a 2019 Model, and not lighter than a T7, they are about the same weight once you factor in the RR Kit weight. I know the RR Kit is pricey, and good quality. However, Honda added all that in the 2019's for the average rider in this category. Lots of ADV companies running those as rentals stock.

You are 100% on the rider profile, and reliability for the CBX!

430lbs for a stock CBX (RR Kit adds a bit, with the steel skid plate, heavier wheels, etc..., close to 450lbs)
452 lbs for a T7. Ready to roll out the door.

As for vs the T7, this guy had the RR CBX, and now the T7. He is a shorted rider too.

No, the WR250X was street legal from the factory, unlike a CRF450R that wasn't.

And you're going to pay a premium (colloquially called a "tax") if you want (and can find) a blue plated CRF450R. My bike is worth a good 30-50% more than a same condition green plated/unregistered one with that little piece of paper, no problem.

2007 Aprilia Tuono R 1000 - Toronto

Gentry Lane.
They've had these two v2 tuonos for at least 4 years now since before I bought my last bike.
I remember the prices being high but this is just ridiculous, I think they've been raising the price to cover their costs.

Hahahahahaha!!!
Or if you want to save some money, I just saw a 2018 Tuono rr on Kijiji with 6,400kms listed for $12k.

If you didn't say you had a 2017, I'd think that was your bike for sale ?

Back
Top Bottom