Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 339 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Nice bike but:
:LOL: "only offered a few years and is getting fairly collectible."
As if people out there collect 3 and 4 year old motorcycles for a hobby. Why does Anybody put collectable on a used motorcycle advertisement, there is nobody out there doing that other then maybe J.Leno and while he could afford it he doesn't want that bike, it's not nearly rare enough.

I have a motorcycle that was only made for 1 year and they produced less then 400 of them :/ does that make it collectable? I think not.

Nice bike but:
:LOL: "only offered a few years and is getting fairly collectible."
As if people out there collect 3 and 4 year old motorcycles for a hobby. Why does Anybody put collectable on a used motorcycle advertisement, there is nobody out there doing that other then maybe J.Leno and while he could afford it he doesn't want that bike, it's not nearly rare enough.

I have a motorcycle that was only made for 1 year and they produced less then 400 of them :/ does that make it collectable? I think not.

By that token every bike that was offered in a specific colour for only one year, which happens a lot, is a collectible.

That exhaust is $1200? I saw somebody with that at Grand Bend and I honestly thought it was something from Aliexpress. It looks like it was cobbled together from a beer can and a shower drain

Over retail. Pic don't match description. Stock photo of claimed exhaust.

Well, the upside is he wants to trade. Send him an offer that uses his logic for the trade bike. With both players picking stupid values, they can keep their egos propped up and end up with a fair trade.

That exhaust is $1200? I saw somebody with that at Grand Bend and I honestly thought it was something from Aliexpress. It looks like it was cobbled together from a beer can and a shower drain

The SC Project stuff is generally quite well made, and I think made in Italy. But they are definitely best known for the 'GP Style' super short cans that are inevitably deafeningly loud. I don't think they're much for adding power, either. I'd never use one for those reasons, but when attached to an RSV4, they do make my favourite racket of any bike anywhere:

It was definitely deafening, I'll say that

Why buy brand new when you can get a used one with 13000 km for even more?

Why buy brand new when you can get a used one with 13000 km for even more?

Maybe a typo? It's showing as over $4k less than a new one for me, which seems about right. Not a deal, but not overpriced, either...

Maybe a typo? It's showing as over $4k less than a new one for me, which seems about right. Not a deal, but not overpriced, either...
A brand new 850 is 13.5

an old one with 13000 km isnt worth 14.5

A brand new 850 is 13.5

an old one with 13000 km isnt worth 14.5
This is the XCa, though, which goes for $18,900 new. Not that I could explain the crazy number of variations on the model that Triumph offers or why the XCa is $5,100 more than the XR..
Correct, one shouldn't compare the XCA to the new, bare-bones 850. Quite different bikes.

2014 ninja 250 needs repairs lost ownership $1950
Also includes the super high-tech anti-theft device of a stick in the wheel.

This is also a fine example of the 'can't be arsed to take a picture of the whole bike' category of ads..

Back
Top Bottom